4 ~ I'M NOT READY

"SEOKJIN!" Yeri shouted hugging her brother tightly, Jin smiled hugging his little sister back, happy to know she was alive.

"I was so worried," SeokJin cupped Yeri’s face, turning it in every direction to check for marks.

Yeri giggled pushing him away, "I'm okay, just sad, Jinyoung protected me."

The reunion soon ended as they heard a scream from the other room, running back in the royals saw Taehyung screaming in pain as Jinyoung cleaned his wound, Jackson, and NamJoon holding him down.  

"They need Hoseok," Yeri whispered, while Jin went to help them out a bit but he would need someone else’s help to do so.

"Why would we need him?" NamJoon yelled over the screaming of Taehyung.

"Hoseok studied medical stuff, along with Jin, though he would know what to do a bit better then Jinnie does," Yeri replied, her eldest brother nodding.

As if an angel had heard the mention of his name, Hoseok and Yoongi suddenly barged into the room.

Right when they had finally found the passageway, entering it, they heard loud screaming, so the two ran, and to see Taehyung in this condition just made Yoongi and Hoseok’s anger rage.

"YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG, MOVE YOU’RE HURTING HIM!" Hoseok yelled Yoongi surprised by his charge on the situation at hand.

Nodding, Jinyoung moved out of the way, letting Hoseok through. Putting a glove on, Hoseok stuck one of his fingers in the wound, while Jin held his skin apart.

"It's not too deep, didn't stab anything important, but he lost way to much blood. What blood type is he?" Jin asked, cleaning around the wound.

"AB," Jinyoung responded.

"Are you fucking serious? He has one of the rarest blood types?" Hoseok exasperated, the rest shrugging.

SeokJin sighed, standing up and looking around, "well who can give him blood?"

"I can," a girl in the far back said, everyone letting her through.

Her name was Hani, she was another warrior, a good friend of Soyeon's.

"Okay then," Jin said, getting the needle ready, while Hoseok continued to clean Tae's wound.

Hani sighed, taking a seat where she was instructed, "Okay, let's do this."

<><><>

"He'll be okay," Hoseok finally came out of the medical room, the rest sighing in relief.

"C-can I see him?" NamJoon asked, the royal shook his head.

"He's still unconscious."

Hoseok sat down between his brother and sister, Jin and Yeri, shooting back up when he realized something very important, "Where's Jimin?"

"Last time I saw him he was running off with Jeon Soyeon, don't worry he's in good hands. They should be here tomorrow," Jackson relieved Hoseoks worry only slightly.

"Guys remember we give warriors 4 days to get here, once those days are up we plan our next move, once top warrior gets here we can discuss," Yoongi confidently stated, only to be met with the painful shaking of Jinyoung's head.

"H-he's dead," Jinyoung sobbed, Yoongi gasped, engulfed in shock.

"H-how?"

"He was protecting the king, I witnessed his throat get slashed," Jinyoung breathed, blinking to keep from crying.