17 ~ The Ball

Most of the warriors had never really been to a ball, well, they have been as warriors but not as guests.

So, Hoseok and Jimin were big helps in how to act and teaching them to just relax and have fun.

But not too much fun.

As Taehyung walked around the ball, a drink in his hand, he noticed one servant standing at the far end, waiting to hand out drinks.

To Taehyung, he was breathtaking. He had big doe eyes, and the most adorable nose on the planet. His hair was a light brown and he looked about a year or two younger than Taehyung himself.

Instead of asking the boy himself for his name Taehyung walked over to Junhee, who had been mingling moments before.

"Excuse me," he began, the leader looking at him, "what's the name of that servant?"

Junhee looked to where Taehyung was, noticing the male he was speaking of, "I don't know, all I remember about him is he was orphaned and left here. One of the woman took him in and now he works here. Why? You want him?"

Taehyung gave Junhee a flabbergasted look, "what do you mean?"

"He's not a servant directly associated to me, so if you would like to take him back to Aleumdaun, I'd allow it," after Junhee said this, he walked away to speak to more guests and even to Jimin.

Taehyung walked over to the servant with full confidence, standing next to him and saying, "Hi."

The servant looked at him, "C-can I get you something, sir?"

The warrior chuckled at the males response, finding it utterly adorable, "No, unless you would like to give me a bit of your time."

"What do you mean?" The servant asked with genuinely confused eyes.

Taehyung chuckled nervously at how his lame pick up line back fired, "I came over here to talk to you," he admitted quietly.

The servants eyes widened, "you came over here to-too talk to me?"

"Yes, would you like to go for a walk?" Taehyung asked, "I'm Taehyung, by the way."

"Jungkook," the servant responded, "but I should be working, and my boss-"

"I got permission from Junhee to take you out," Taehyung interrupted, "so what do you say, Jungkook?" The warrior teased, out stretching his hand to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, taking Taehyungs hand in his own, "Okay, I'll go for a walk."

<><><>

Hoseok smiled towards his warriors, whom were having a fun time, and to the people of Opia who were greeting him with bows. Well aware he was a royal.

"A royal heir in Opia, interesting," a man beside Hoseok spoke, sipping his wine as he made eye contact with the royal, "Choi JunHong." he introduced.

"I presume I don't have to introduce myself if you knew I was a heir," Hoseok spoke, letting his wine, that he hasn't drank, spin in his glass. He was clearly not interested in the male next to him.

Junhong laughed, "to that you're correct."

Hoseok now looked at him, "and what ranking are you?"

"Brother of the King," the blonde male responded, "sucks," he now chuckled, downing his drink.

"You must know how that feels, having to fake that you weren't heir to the throne of Aleumdaun," Junhong said, causing Hoseok to give him a confused look.

"And how would you know that?"

Junhong shrugged, "does it matter?"

"Yes it does, that wasn't information I revealed, so how do you know?" Hoseok persisted, now feeling a presence next to him but ignoring it.

"Let's just say King Jung wasn't the only one that had his affairs," Junhong responded with a smirk, causing Hoseoks eye brows to furrow.

"What do you even mean!-"

Before Hoseok could continue to interrogate the male about what he was talking about, he felt himself being pulled away from Junhong and the scene that was soon to build up.

"What is wrong with you?" Yoongi inquired, holding Hoseoks shoulders, "you began yelling, Hoseok."

Hoseok looked at the warrior in front him, not even noticing that he had been yelling in the first place, "Th-that guy!" Hoseok now yelled, his chest heaving, "he said things that caused confusion within me and he wouldn't explain!"

Yoongi's grip on Hoseoks shoulders tightened, "Hoseok, breathe, he was probably just messing with you." 

Hoseok obliged to Yoongi's command, finally taking deep breaths in and out to calm his racing heart down. Though now, it was racing for a completely different reason.

The warrior was way to close to him and it was making him feel hot and bothered.

"We should get-" Hoseok gulped, "get back t-to the ball."

The elder of the two chuckled, shaking his head, "no, we're going to talk. You've been running away from me and I'm sick of it, we need to talk about that kiss."

With those final words said, Yoongi dragged Hoseok back to the third quarter. Dragging the male all the way back to his bedroom so they could privately, and properly, talk to one another.

a/n
Welcome Jeon Jungkook to 'Reign'