24 ~ Not The Only Ones Attacked

Seokjin sat in his room reading placidly, his glasses resting on the bridge of his nose as he remained immersed in the piece of literature resting in his hands. It was evening and they had already eaten dinner, so relaxing like this was a gift the elder male.

NamJoon was outside of the room, since he needed to protect Seokjin and the elder insisted on the alone time. As the warrior guarded the door he heard the increasing amount of foot steps running his way.

"Namjoon!" Jinyoung shouted, the princess on his arm as he protected her, "We're under attack, grab Seokjin, we need to get them to a safe place."

The male was quick to move, he ran inside of SeokJins room and stood the royal on his feet. To say SeokJin was surprised would be an understatement.

"Joon, what's going on?" he asked as he was yanked out of his bedroom, staring at his sister as they were pulled away from the main corridors. "Namjoon-ssi!" Seokjin now yelled to get the males attention, "What's going on-"

The royal cut himself off when he saw outside of one of the windows in the palace, fear evident in his eyes at the sight before him. He saw warriors, that weren't their own, fighting ones that were their own and attacking innocent citizens. Seokjin didn't even realize he was being held bridal style by Namjoon till the male stopped to ask Jinyoung something. Jin realizing then that his feet were no longer on the ground and his arms were around NamJoon's neck.

Seokjin stared at the love of his life, at the strong man that he knew would risk anything for him at any given moment if it came down to it. Jin didn't want to be king if it meant he couldn't be with Namjoon, that was a life he didn't even want to imagine.

"Jinyoung, what is your plan? Where are we taking them?" Namjoon continued to question, adjusting Seokjin in his arms so he had a better grip on the royal.

Jinyoung was going to answer but was cut short by Yeri screaming. Both warriors turned around quickly, faced with three warriors from the kingdom attacking their home. Namjoon hastily placed Seokjin back on the ground, taking his sword out.

Seokjin ran and held his sister close to him, the female beyond terrified for her life at the moment. Jin watched at his boyfriend fought off these warriors, along with Jinyoung by his side. They managed to kill two of them, NamJoon finishing off the third with a loud huff when he stuck his sword in the warriors chest.

The guarding warrior exhaled the breath he was holding, only to witness something even more terrifying in a matter of seconds.

"NAMJOON MOVE!" Seokjin screamed at his lover, running as fast as he could to push Namjoon out of the way before Yeri could hold him back.

Not expecting the sword that was meant to go through Namjoon, to stab him in his side.

Namjoon fell to the ground at the force Seokjin used to push him out of the way of the sword. Looking back to see his lover with a sword imbedded his side, Jinyoung killing the warrior that had stabbed Seokjin with anger in his eyes.

"J-Joon," Jin whimpered before collapsing to the ground, the male shaking from fear. He didn't want die, he was too young to die! When he pushed Namjoon he expected to collapse with the warrior, not be stabbed by the sword.

Yeri ran to her brother's side, the female watching blood come out of her elder brother. Thankfully the sword didn't go through him, but they didn't know how deep it was embedded in Jin's body.

"W-we need to get him to medical," Yeri stated, her voice shaking from fear for her brother's life, "NamJoon-ssi can you carry him?"

Namjoon nodded, lifting up his boyfriend who winced at the pain, "B-be careful, Joonie!" Jin scolded, the warrior more than thankful Jin was still conscious.

"Let's hurry, before he passes out," Jinyoung instructed, they ran to the medical corridors.

Namjoon praying that his royal would be alright, tears pricking his eyes when Jin began to loose consciousness in his arms.

a/n

I love this photo

I love this photo