5 ~ Id want me dead too

“Have you ever just had the urge to just,” Yoongi made a strangling hand gesture, “strangle someone till they beg for mercy?”

Taehyung laughed at his Hyung, though regretted it when he felt an immense pain shoot through his side, “are you talking about Hoseok?”

“Who else would I be talking about!” Yoongi exclaimed the male was in Taehyung’s room, hiding from his Royal.

They had been in the bunker for two days, each person sharing a room with another, even the Royals. Taehyung was bunking with NamJoon while Yoongi was with Jackson, the elder helping Jackson clean his wound when needed.

Jimin and Soyeon had arrived the day after Jinyoung became The Top warrior.

Taehyung sighed, sitting up in his bed, “how are you Hyung?” he asked.

“What do you mean? I’m perfectly fine,” the elder insisted, Taehyung shaking his head.

“Hyung,” he warned, Yoongi knowing if he didn’t confess how he really felt then Taehyung would force it out of him.

Yoongi knew exactly what Taehyung was referring too, he just didn’t want to talk about it or it would only make him despondent. The day Jimin returned was the same day Yoongi found out his brother, Taemin, was dead.

“It hurts,” the elder finally breathed out, Taehyung listening intently, “Taemin and I were really close, and the fact that he’s gone hurts. It hurts so bad that my throat closes up and I-i just want to cry my eyes out all over again. Though it also powers my anger, and want for revenge. Whoever did this is going to pay, they killed my brother, making it personal.”

Taehyung nodded, rubbing his Hyung’s back soothingly. They were all worried about family members back home, wondering if they were hurt, or even alive.

The two heard a knock on Taehyung’s door, the younger giving whoever the person on the other side was permission to enter. To the two’s surprise, it was the Royal Jung Jimin, the male’s blond hair was in front of his eyes, which were puffy.

Yoongi also found out about his brother’s relationship with the royal, Jimin equally as devastated as Yoongi. Taemin was Jimin’s guard for over 2 years, the couple's relationship lasting equally as long, so the male’s death hurt Jimin as much as it hurt Yoongi.

“I-i just wanted to say dinner is ready,” the blond informed, exiting as fast as he came.

Taehyung looked back at his hyung, “you two should talk, Jimin knew Taemin as well as you did. Maybe you two could bond or something.”

Yoongi gave Taehyung an 'are you serious?' look, “no, my brother’s relationship with the royal has nothing to do with me.”

The younger rolled his eyes, walking out of the room and to the dining corridors.

When Yoongi arrived in the dining room, the first thing he noticed was the absence of his assigned royal.

“Where is Hoseok?” he asked, his voice had little to no emotion, even though deep down he was worried.

Not that he was worried about Hoseok- he just wanted to know where the royal was.

Yeri answered him, “Um, Hoseok-ssi went to the roof of the bunker.”

“Since when did the bunker have an accessible roof?” Jackson inquired, though before Yoongi could hear what the response to his question was, he was already walking towards the ladder to get to the roof.

When the male reached the roof, he saw a blond male sitting at the far corner, just looking over at the sky and hugging their knees.

“An assassin could shoot you, Hoseok-ah,” Yoongi commented, staying in the same spot, making no moves towards the royal.

He heard the younger male chuckle dryly, “wouldn’t you be happy if that happened Yoongi-ssi?” the blond questioned, not even looking at the warrior.

That’s when Yoongi heard a faint sniffle, figuring out that the male had been crying. Yoongi felt a small pang in his chest at the sound but didn’t think much of it.

“Dinner is ready, you should come and eat,” the warrior stated, Hoseok shaking his head.

“I’m not hungry,” he responded, “you can go and eat.”

Yoongi shook his head, now walking over to the male and taking a seat next to him. The elder looked over at the younger, noticing the puffy redness in his eyes. Which was a sight to see, since Yoongi had never seen Hoseok cry before.

“I’m not leaving, you’re my responsibility, and if you die then I get blamed for it,” the black haired male responded with a chuckle, Hoseok smiling slightly.

“You don’t really care though,” Hoseok commented finally looking at the black haired male. “You always said how if you were an assassin you would have already killed me.”

Yoongi was at a loss for words, he would only say those things when Hoseok wasn’t around, “How d-did you-”

“Doesn’t matter,” the blond shrugged, looking back at the sky and what he said next made Yoongi’s heart ache, “I’d want me dead too.”