(Chapter 3)

"Y/NNNN THERE'S A LETTER FROM UA HERE!" Sayuri screams, excitement taking over her tone and in an instant I teleported in front of her, taking the letter from her hand. I glared down at it, taking a deep breath before ripping into the sealed envelope. This is it, this is what decides my future.

A small disc like object tumbled onto the table from the envelope and Sayuri and I gave each other confused glances before looking back at it.

"What the hell is that?" Sayuri murmurs, tilting her head slightly

"I have no id-"

"I AM HERE!" A blue light shines from the disc turning into a projection of the famed #1 hero, All Might, scaring the living shit out of me and Sayuri.

"w.. wait ALL MIGHT WORKS AT UA?!" I yell with shock plastering my face. He's been in the city a lot recently but I had no idea it was because he decided to work at UA. What an honour!

"CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG Y/N L/N." All might's powerful voice echoed throughout the room, leaving me and Sayuri silent. "AFTER PASSING THE ENTRANCE EXAMS WITH FLYING COLOURS IM PROUD TO INFORM YOU OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE PRESTIGOUS UA HIGH. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON THE EXEPTIONAL AMOUNT OF POINTS YOU GAINED IN THE PHYSICAL EXAM WITH 46 VILLAIN POINTS AND 50 RESCUE POINTS, LEAVING YOU WITH AN OUTSTANDING 96 POINTS, AND PUTTING YOU AT THE TOP OF OUR RANK BOARD FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!"

oh my god.

"WELCOME TO UA!"

and with that projection closed and I was left speechless, heavy tears building up in my eyes.

I did it!

"Y/N YOU DID IT, IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Sayuri squealed embracing me into a strong hug "AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU PLACED FIRST!"

I rush of happiness and shock raced through me, a wide grin covering my face as I left her hug.

"You deserve this more than anyone sweetheart." Her voice softening and her hand resting on my shoulder.

"Thankyou Sayuri" I smile "No, don't cry!" I speak up noticing the streams of tears running down her red cheeks.

"I'm just so proud." Honestly Sayuri was the most supportive person that could have come into my life and I am always grateful for everything she's done for me. Plus she makes amazing pancakes so...

I spent basically every second in the last week before school either training or studying to make sure there was no way I'd fall behind my class. I'm not taking any chances, that's for sure. But when the morning came I was a nervous wreck.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled frustrated, throwing a pillow at the alarm clock across the room as an attempt to stop the irritating noise. I buried my face back into the blanket but decided it would be better to get up since being late on the first day wouldn't create a good impression of myself.

Even though getting up was a pain in the ass, the feeling of being able to wear my new UA high uniform was amazing, proving that I could actually achieve something other than being able to eat like 30 cupcakes in one sitting. Never mind that, I styled my hair (however you want) and headed out of the door towards the beginning of my journey to be a pro hero!

I tried my best to hide the evident nerves overtaking my body, even though I spent so long training and studying I couldn't help but feel unprepared.

What if I cant make any friends? What if I make a fool of myself? What if everyone in my class is really talented? The practical exam could have just been luck!

After a while of overthinking everything, I casually strolled into UA like I wasn't scared at all, even though I was, and began looking for my homeroom, class 1-A. But the building was huge, how the hell am I meant to find one room?!

Eventually I found my way to the class and exhaling a sigh of relief as I walked in. I noticed a few students all ready in there but I immediately notice a tall, blue haired boy waving his arms around and yelling at a blonde boy with his legs planted on his desk. Hey, its the angry porcupine that knocked into me the at the entrance exam!

I shook my head at the pathetic situation and planned to avoid it but I found that my assigned desk was right in front of the blonde spikey boy. That's just great.

"uhm, hi" I smiled, interrupting their argument and both of their heads snapping my direction. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you both."

"I'm Tenya Iida from th-"

"Nobody cares" The spikey boy perks up, cutting him off from speaking.

"I care, so stop butting in blondey." I snap back, giving him a sour expression.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKI-"

"Nobody cares" I turn away, imitating the rude tone he used to interrupt Iida.

I take my seat and watch as the whole class turns their head when a curly, green haired boy steps into the room and straight away Iida stomps over to him, obnoxiously introducing himself. I overhear the boys name. Izuku Midoriya. Why is everyone so shocked to see him here? Apparently he knew what the test was about or something.

I roll my eyes and zone out from their conversation until a weird yellow thing catches my eye, lying down in the corridor behind Izuku. What the fuck is that?

The caterpillar like man gets up from the ground and stands behind the group, startling them, it was kind of funny seeing their reactions, even though I was just as confused.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up, that's not going to work." He unzipped himself from his yellow sleeping bag, and began to walk towards the class. What is with this guy?

"Hello im Shota Aizawa, your teacher." His cold and tired voice rang throughout the room as everyone gasped in shock. This guy is our teacher?! He literally just showed up in a sleeping bag!

Without wasting any time he ordered us to change and head down to the training field for a quirk assessment.