(Chapter 33)

"HOLY SHIT!" You screeched out as mass amounts of mud were sent in the direction of you and your classmates, completely apprehending your vision as you were all threw off the side of the cliff, everyone landing with a thud at the bottom.

"I hate cats." You huffed, brushing the muck from your uniform with your palms and frowning your eyebrows together.

As you were all piled from the bus, you were greeted by the hero group, 'The Wild Wild Pussycats.' and two of their members, Mandalay and Pixie Bob. It was evident to you that it was the end of the bus ride and it came as a shock to your classmates, the pussycats threatening that if you didn't get to the camp in the time limit, you'd go without lunch.

You and your friends tried to oppose this by running back on the bus, but failed miserably when Pixie Bob blocked the path and formed a tsunami of dirt which lead you to the point you were all at now.

The woods spread over vast areas in front of everyone, the leaves blocking the summer sunlight from beaming through, darkness and shadows consuming the eerie forest.

"I HELD IT! I HELD IT!" Mineta cried out, his hands holding over his crotch as he ran panicked into the woods to pee.

"Oi. Midget." The gruff voice of Bakugou swapped your attention from the problematic pervert yelling about his need for the bathroom. "You hurt?" He placed his hand under your chin so he could view if there was any injuries, which luckily there wasn't, just a dirt splotch on your cheek which he rubbed off with his thumb.

"No I'm okay." You reassured, your smile never failing to cheer him up, even if he hated to admit it.

A growl from the indistinct trees sent a shockwave of fear over everyone as a being came into sight. A towering beast made entirely of soil and dirt from the ground, Mineta frozen in terror in front of it, his pants suddenly becoming... wet.

The monster swung at him and before he could even react, Midoriya bolted in and picked him up over his shoulder, the speed of his quirk preventing Mineta from getting hurt.

You teleported at the beast with speed faster than Midoriya, you warping right in front of it and your foot slamming straight through its head and you shot out of the other side with high velocity and onto your feet as the crumbling of dry dirt fell to the floor as the monster was swiftly taken down by you alone.

"Woah." All of the class gawked, watching as you grab a hair tie from your wrist and throwing your H/L H/C hair out of your face.

"Come on." You brushed off your skirt and glance back to them with glowing white eyes. "You can't expect me to do this alone."

They soon followed your lead as you teleport into the woods, the first takedown hyping you up and making you even more determined for lunch which should be waiting for the class.

Everyone worked together in groups, you teaming alongside Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida to take down the monsters that were a result of Pixie Bob's quirk.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY, HALF - HALF BASTARD" Bakugou yelled, blasting ahead towards more dirt beasts.

"I'm not in your way." Todoroki plainly responded, also focusing on the next takedown as he ran deeper into the forest.

"Katsuki, shut up." You rolled your eyes and teleported continuously by their sides. Katsuki simply responded with a strained growl and sent explosions into the monster ahead of him.