(Chapter 48)

You sat with wide and clueless eyes in the common area of heights alliance, your classmates surrounding you, just as confused.

Everyone was completely silent, unable to figure out what to say, watching you glance around at them while you fiddled with the oversized t-shirt that completely encased your tiny body.

Your bottom lip began to tremble rapidly as strong tears formed in the outer corners of your eyelids, water tricking down your pink cheeks making everyone gasp.

"EVERYONE STOP FUCKING STARING AT HER!" Bakugou raged.

"Bakugou? How the hell did this happen?!" Kirishima snapped his head to face him.

"A WEIRD FUCKIN WOMAN ON THE BUS!" He growled, clearly frustrated and confused. "SHE- SHE GRABBED HER FUCKING ARM AND.. I DONT KNOW."

"Hey! Calm down!" Kirishima tried to settle him down. "We'll sort it all out!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN." He yelled. "MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHILD!"

"That's a bit paedophilic if you ask me." Mineta sneered, Bakugou not hesitating to blast an explosion in his face, knocking him backwards onto the ground.

"Aw, she's really cute though!" Mina went to pick you up but a squeal rippled from your throat, followed by more tears.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N." Ochaco cooed, putting a kind hand out to you but you just tried to swat it away, kicking your legs.

"ALL OF YOU MOVE!" Bakugou shoved the crowd surrounding you out of the way, you stopping your temper tantrum when you saw him. "Come here, you little shit."

He picked you up with no problem, your legs wrapping around his chest. You both stared at each other for a few seconds, your face stained with tears. He used his thumb to gently wipe them away and then ruffled your hair.

"How old do you think she is?" Momo asked, making you a teddy bear and handing it to you from over Bakugou's shoulder.

"Two? Maybe?" Asui said. "She's really small though."

As you fiddled with the teddy bear in your tiny palms it slipped out of your grip and onto the floor, you teleporting out of Bakugou's arms and onto the ground to pick it up.

"Wait?! She has her quirk?!" Kirishima questioned. "She's really young to have her quirk already?!"

"Well L/N has mentioned before that her quirk developed quite early." Midoriya pondered, resting his fingers against his chin. "But I didn't think she meant this early."

"Maybe she's older than she looks?" Todoroki suggested.

"Wait? Where'd she go?!" Everyone looked back down to where you were previously stood, finding that you weren't there, but the teddy bear was left behind.

Everyone rushed from their place when they heard a bang in the kitchen area, you being stood on the kitchen counter and raiding through the cupboards, a few pans tossed on the ground.

"Oi! What are you doing?!" Bakugou yelled.

"I'm hungry." You huffed, you voice extremely high pitched in comparison to your usual voice, the girls 'aww'-ing at you.

"Oh, so you can speak then." Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked over to you, grabbing you under your arms and lifting you off the side and putting you on the ground. He held his hands behind your back for stability but you stood up fine, walking by yourself.

Bakugou crouched down in front of you. "Do you know who I am?" He asked calmly.

"Katki." You mispronounced. "You have spikey hair." You reached out to his hair and poked one of the spikes, giggling playfully.