(Chapter 23)

Y/N's POV:

"Oi.... Y/N... OI FUCKING WAKE UP!" A loud yelling snapped me into consciousness and I gasped as I woke up in a panic, gripping onto the bedsheets and my limbs shaking profusely.

"Hey... Hey! Dumbass, are you okay?!" Katsuki had his palms resting on my shoulders, his concerned crimson eyes scanning over my overwhelmed face, after realising I was having a nightmare.

"Uh... um." My voice was hoarse and breathy, trying to snap back to reality and where I was, my pupils darting around the room and then back to Katsuki's worried expression. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I confirmed, even though I wasn't actually sure. I roughly wiped away the tears that flooded my face, my breathing beginning to slow back to normal.

I quickly wrapped my arms around Katsuki's muscular torso, and he gently placed one of his hands onto my head and the other rubbing small, soothing circles into my back.

"What happened?" He spoke after a while, placing his lips against my forehead.

"I just had a bad dream." I fidgeted with my hands, still in the gentle comfort of my boyfriend.

"Wanna talk about it?" He whispered, receiving a small nod from me. He sat back and watched my movements, his face becoming slightly illuminated by the moonlight that shon softly through a crack in the curtains covering the window.

I explained my dream, about my mums death and the situation with my dad and everything he needed to know. I spent ages worrying about what he'd think, about if my past would make him think differently of me but he just declared that he wouldn't let me get hurt. Eventually we went back to sleep and I was okay after talking it out with him, just reliving it all was terrifying.

*************

No ones POV:

The morning came around and you both woke to Katsuki's alarm, limbs entangled comfortably. Your eyes wouldn't open and you lied on the bed, sprawling out as you stretched.

"GET YOUR ARM OFF MY FACE!" Katsuki growled as he swatted your arm away during your stretch.

"Mhm..." you mumbled, still trying to wake up properly. Katsuki crawled out of bed and rolled his eyes after seeing you stretching your limbs like a cat.

"Y/N you've got to get up."

"I'm up." You grumbled, rolling over so you were no longer facing him and closing your eyes, falling to sleep.

"Oi." Katsuki threw a pillow at you but you didn't even react. "Get the fuck up."

No response.

"GET UP NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yelled out in frustration, ripping the warm duvet cover from your body which made you squirm and give a pout. He walked to the side of you and gripped your arm to pull you up but you just flopped back down.

"Can I have a hug?" You asked like a child, your eyes still closed and your back against the mattress.

"Tsch..." he sighed, bringing his arms around you and you pulled yourself up by wrapping your arms around his shoulders. He went to let go but your grip got tighter and you stepped up and hooked your legs round his torso, making you look like a koala bear.

"oh my god why are you being so fucking annoying today?!" He sighed, but with a light smirk on his face. You ignored his comment and snuggled your face into the crook of his neck as he carried you to the bathroom so he could brush his teeth.

Eventually you complied with him and started getting ready yourself as he left the bathroom so you could get your uniform on. Once you had both changed in separate rooms, you ate breakfast which Mitsuki prepared for you and then left for school.