(Chapter 13)

Everyone gathered around Midnight's stage once again and she whipped her rope against the floor, introducing the next task.

"Behold! Human Cavalry Battle!!" She shouts out, pointing her manicured fingers at the blaring screen "You can all form 2-4 person teams freely and form a horse back configuration and the aim is to swipe enemy riders' head bands and guard your own."

Basically, our headband points will be based on the position we came in from the obstacle race. She announced that everyone's points will go up accordingly apart from first place - Izuku has ten million points.

"You have 15 minutes to choose your team!"

I glanced around and saw students rushing towards me, basically begging to be on my team. I scratched the back of my head nervously as people yelled to me. I felt a rough tug against the back of my jacket and the person was dragging me along with them.

"You're on my team now." Katsuki demanded and I just shrugged, simply agreeing since it was easier than dealing with the other students wanting to be on my team. We paired up with Kirishima and Sero and that was our cavalry team.

"Who's gonna be the rider?" Sero questioned. It was a pretty stupid question.

"Y/N obviously, have you seen the size of her. She can barely lift her own fucking body weight, never mind someone else." Katsuki said bluntly.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I pretended to be offended, gasping dramatically making Kirishima and Sero laugh.

"No I'm calling you small dipshit." Katsuki growled, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not small, you are all just really tall." I joked.

"Whatever shortie."

"Guys stop flirting we're about to start." Kirishima interrupted, making me blush but pissing Katsuki off. We all got handed our headbands and I was lifted up in preparation.

"We are going for stupid fucking Deku." Katsuki demanded, determination in his tone.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I questioned. "Everyone will be going for him so shouldn't we try to-"

"NO, WE NEED TO GET FIRST PLACE AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DO THAT IS WITH THE FUCKING TEN MILLION." He yelled aggressively.

"Fine whatever." I sighed, rolling my eyes and strapping the band around my head.

"START!"

We noticed everyone immediately sprint at Izuku and his team but they skilfully managed to avoid everyone's attacks with Tokoyami's dark shadow and by blasting themselves into the air with some rocket boots made by a girl in the support class. I clenched my fists and waited for them to be helpless in the air and teleported up to them in an attempt to grab the 10 million. I flipped over them skilfully and outstretched my arm to grasp a hold of it but dark shadow intervened, knocking me down and plummeting me back down to the ground but I was luckily caught by Sero's tape, pulling me back to my group. I didn't touch the floor so my attack was allowed.

"DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSE, FOR FUCK SAKE." I growled angrily, shocking Sero and Kirishima with my vulgar language but Katsuki just chuckled.

We kept running after Izuku's group under Katsuki's orders but I took a quick glance at the leader board and most of the groups points had been drastically dropped, leaving them at zero points. We still had our points in 3rd place but a boy named Monoma has stolen the other groups headbands while they were distracted with Izuku and his team. Smart move...

Just as the thought crossed my mind I felt my head jolt to the side slightly and the headband was snatched by the blonde haired boy, a cocky grin on his face.