(Chapter 30)

"Okay. Start." Aizawa instructed from the front of the classroom, nerves escalating throughout you and your classmates. It was the final day of written exams out of three and you set your mind onto the paper in front of you, completely absorbed in the work and not even bothering to glance around at your friends or boyfriend, letting yourself fully concentrate instead. The knowledge seemed to come rushing back to you as you read through each question and answered thoroughly. A bead of sweat swam down your forehead as you clicked your pen anxiously in your hand, glancing to the clock repeatedly throughout the time limit, and once it was up, Aizawa called everyone to stop and for each test paper to be handed in.

"That was disgusting." You sighed, throwing your head back on your chair. "I'm just relieved it's over."

"Same Y/N-chan!" Hagakure cheered.

The next day, it was time for everyone's practical exam at the Center Plaza where each test would be conducted. The whole class lined up in their hero costumes in front of UA first year teachers and they began explaining what you would have to do. Principal Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf and enthusiastically explained what we would be doing.

"For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" He explained, lifting his little white paws in the air. "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" His words made everyone gasp.

"Against.. the teachers?" Ochaco stuttered nervously. The teachers nodded and Aizawa read out the teams.

"1st match- Cementoss vs Kirishima and Sato.

2nd match- Ectoplasm vs Asui and Tokoyami.

3rd match- Power loader vs Iida and Ojiro.

4th match- Aizawa vs Todoroki and Yaoyorozu.

5th match- Thirteen vs Uraraka and Aoyama.

6th match- Nezu vs Kaminari and Ashido.

7th match- Present Mic vs Koda and Jiro.

8th match- Snipe vs Hagakure and Shoji.

9th match- Midnight vs Mineta and Sero.

10th match- All might vs Bakugou and Midoriya."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and immediately raised your hand in the air. "Sensei! Who am I fighting with and against?" You questioned, all of the classes' attention on you.

"You'll be fighting alone." He stated, your eyes widening in shock, the shock shared amongst your classmates as well.

"What!?" You shouted.

"Against Hound dog." He finished, and you felt your heart drop and pound against your chest, like it was throttling against your ribcage. As he said his name, Hound dog walked out of the building and joined the other teachers, his height reaching well over 6ft and towering over the other teachers, his white fangs bearing against the black muzzle on his face and blonde fur spiking backwards from his head and ears.

 As he said his name, Hound dog walked out of the building and joined the other teachers, his height reaching well over 6ft and towering over the other teachers, his white fangs bearing against the black muzzle on his face and blonde fur spiking b...