(Chapter 14)

"ONE SECOND SHE'S THERE, THE NEXT SHE'S NOT! IT'S A HERO IN THE MAKING, Y/N L/N FROM CLASS 1-A!"

"ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, THE BOY WITH THE ELECTRIC PERSONALITY, KAMINARI DENKI!"

Present Mic proudly introduced us to the audience through his booming microphone as we walked into the battle ground, facing one another. Denki looked visibly nervous as he looked at me, knowing the outcome. We'd fought before and I won with ease, it might be a bit more difficult since he knows my fighting style but you never know what to expect and I'm up for the challenge.

I quickly glanced into the stands and saw Katsuki watching me, he gave me a nod and I sent him a thumbs up back, making him smile. God, I love his smile...

"I wont be going down as easy this time Y/N." Denki grinned cockily, preparing his stance.

I just simply nodded and agreed, giving him a sickly sweet smirk.

"GO!"

And like that it was over.

"WAIT WHAT?! DENKI KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS!"

I laughed at how easy it was. I had teleported over to him and warped him out of bounds before he could even comprehend what happened.

"Y/N L/N PROGRESSES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

The yellow haired boy stood with his eyes wide and mouth agape by the fact he didn't even get a hit in. I strolled over to him to see his dumbfounded state.

"Sorry Denki." I giggled before exiting the battle ground. I walked back through the exit tunnel to head back to the spectators stands and I saw Katsuki leaning against a wall, his hands stuffed in his pockets waiting for me. He notice me passing through and stood up straighter, and I jogged up to him happily, a big grin across my cheeks.

He lazily slung his arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"Well done." He congratulated, his voice monotone.

"Thanks!"

"But if you pull any of that teleporting me out of bounds shit when we fight I will not hesitate to blow you up."

"Who said you're gonna win your battle against Ochaco?" I teased, grinning up to him.

"Don't be fucking stupid, I'm winning this whole tournament." He stated smugly.

"Right whatever." I giggled as we entered the spectators booth, joining the rest of our class.

"Congratulations Y/N, that was a smart move you pulled there!" Kirishima praised while smiling at me.

"Yeah! It was totally awesome!" Ochaco grinned, pumping her fist in the air.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled, sitting down in my previous seat next to Katsuki.

Match #4- Tenya VS Hatsume.
I spent the whole match laughing, nearly in tears. The whole class felt bad for him but I found it highly amusing when Hatsume used Iida to present her products to companies watching, and then casually walked out of bounds leaving Iida shook.

Match #5- Aoyama VS Shiozaki.

Aoyama stood proudly in front of the green haired girl that stood across. He shot is bright laser and she skilfully used vines to create herself a protective barrier, giving her an opportunity to shoot strong vines from the ground and wrapping around him, completely immobilising him.

Match #6- Momo VS Tokoyami.

Yaoyorozu lacked opportunity in this match, she tried to produce a shield and weapon as quickly as she could but time wasn't on her side when Tokoyami's dark shadow was like a brute and barged her out of bounds.

Match #7- Kirishima VS Tetsutetsu

Since their quirks are basically the same, it made the match extremely close. They threw powerful punches at one another, tiring them both out completely and they passed out from the impact. After waking up, they had a simple arm wrestle, resulting in Kirishima winning because of him being stronger, not down to quirks.

Final match for the first round- Katsuki VS Ochaco.

It was one of my best friends vs my boyfriend and I sat on the edge of my seat nervously as they walked onto the fighting ground, facing each other with determination radiating from them.

"START"

Ochaco sprinted at him almost immediately, out stretching her arm to touch him. That's all she needed to do, was touch him and he'd be immobilised or knocked out of bounds. She was about to attack when he took a both aggressive and defensive strategy, blasting an explosion in her face, knocking her backwards. I winced at the impact and it felt like I was holding my breath. Smoke and debris chocked the air and blocked everyone's views from the fight. Ochaco's jacket flew out and snatched Katsuki's attention, while he wasn't focusing properly Ochaco used the smoke as a hiding place and took the opportunity to attack from behind. She wasn't quick enough though when Katsuki realised instantly what was happening and blasted her away once again with a powerful explosion. She hit the floor harshly but wasn't hesitant to get back up but the exact same thing happened with Katsuki lifting his palms and with a swift motion, blasting her away once again. Everyone's faces were plastered with fear and some with disgust from the harsh attacks.

Some of the audience began booing which really pissed me off.

"HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT?!"

"DO YOU MEAN TO BE A HERO WITH A CONDUCT LIKE THAT??!"

"JUST BLOW HER OUT OF BOUNDS WILL YOU!"

A few heroes and spectators in the audience near us began throwing comments at Katsuki and I glared up at them with a foul look.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU?! THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING." I shouted out with rage infecting my words, silencing them, and shocking my classmates from my sudden outburst.

Then Aizawa Sensei grabbed the microphone from Present Mic, giving the hero a piece of his mind.

"Whoever said he was toying with her, do us all a favour and go home, since there's no meaning for you to keep watching. He clearly recognizes the strength of an opponent who's reached this far, and is on guard as a result." His voice was calm but serious, putting the so called hero in his place. While he spoke and continued to watch the fight but my view was dragged upwards when I saw a huddle of rocks and debris floating together in the sky above the arena. Oh god Katsuki...

Ochaco stood hunched over, her hand grabbing onto her arm. She thanked Bakugou for letting his guard down and pressed her fingertips together causing a small meteor shower to come plummeting down over them but Katsuki wasn't stopping there and I wasn't expecting him to, when everyone else was. He raised his arms and produced an extreme explosion to shatter all of the falling rocks in seconds, the effect sending Ochaco to the floor once again.

She attempted to push herself from the ground but her legs gave way and she collapsed, falling unconscious from the overwhelming fatigue

"BAKUGOU ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

I stood from my chair and planned to go congratulate Katsuki.

"Aw look at Y/N going to see her boyfriendddd." Mina cooed in a teasing tone and I just flipped her off in a joking manner.

"W..wait... Y/N AND KACCHAN ARE DATING?!" Izuku was utterly shocked and I just rolled my eyes and walked away.