(Chapter 42)

"YASSSSS GURRRLLLLL!" Mina cheered at the top of her lungs when you walked out of the girls locker room, a beaming smile on her face.

You chuckled awkwardly, shaking your head at her overreaction.

"It's not that big of a deal." You laughed softly.

"It is when you look that good!" She looked you up and down, gawking over your new hero costume.

(A/N: I decided to finally re design Y/N's hero costume, I hope you like it and feel free to imagine whatever you want! I will put the full image at the end ❤️)

"She's right Y/N!" Ochaco joined in, along with the rest of the girls. "You look amazing! I wish I could pull off an outfit like that!"

"Kero. You look incredible Y/N-chan!"

"Awh you guys flatter me too much!" You blushed and placed your hands on your rosy cheeks.

"Come on Y/N!" Mina wrapped her arm around your shoulders, suggesting you walk with her. "You need to show your man your new looks." She teased.

That's when you froze.

"Oh shit."

You remembered his reaction to your old hero costume and bit the inside of your cheek.

"What's wrong?" Mina halted along with the other girls, retracting her arm from your shoulders.

"Bakugou will be pissed!" You gasped with widened eyes, running back into the locker room.

"Wait.. What?" Mina and the rest of the girls watched you sprint into the changing rooms, utterly confused.

You reopened the door and stood in the door frame, panic written on your face and a massive oversized hoodie you kept in your locker draped over your hero costume.

"He was angry because it was too revealing last time." You motioned your fingers in air quotes over the word 'revealing'.

"Stop being silly Y/N." Momo shook her head. "It's perfectly fine. You think yours is revealing, look at mine." She laughed kindly, motioning to her bust that was basically all on show.

"That's right!" Ochaco pointed out her hero outfit as well. "Mine is skin tight too!"

"And mine!" Mina joined in. "But I like it!"

____________-=❤️=-____________

You and the girls walked into the training grounds where the rest of the class stood as well, you discretely hiding behind Momo and Ochaco because they are taller than you and you could stay hidden without being too obvious about your hero costume.

The girls eventually persuaded you to take off the hoodie and show off your new costume because it made you look "sexy" and like a "curvy goddess" in Mina's words and that you should show it off without fear.