(Chapter 25)

(A/N: This chapter is mature as it mentions slight sexual harassment but not much, just a warning in case anyone finds that it is a sensitive or personal topic).

"So Y/N have you got a dress for tonight's party?" Momo questioned as you and the girls peacefully enjoyed drinks outside a cafe located on the I-island, the warm weather making everything much more enjoyable. The boys wandered off to explore a little more but you decided to catch up with Momo, Jirou, Ochaco and introduce yourself properly to Melissa.

"Yep! And I'm absolutely in love with it!" You beamed, thinking about the gown you saved up money for.

"I bet Bakugou will love it!" Ochaco mentioned.

"I hope so..." you smiled, but also felt slightly nervous out of fear of him disliking it.

"Are you going to dance with him?" Jirou pondered, but it made you think whether your hot headed boyfriend would be up for it.

"I would love to but it's Bakugou." You chuckled. "He'll probably refuse to keep up his bad boy reputation." You spoke with a sarcastic tone and finished your F/D.

"Does anyone want another drink?" You offered, standing up and glancing to the other girls. They happily gave you their orders and you wandered inside of the café to restock everyone with beverages. You lent against the counter and a skinny girl with ginger hair bounced over to the cashier and a big smile.

"Hi! What can I get for you?" She politely greeted, her fingers hovering over a tablet with drink options listed. You told her the orders and she took the money, then swiftly making her way to a back room to make the drinks. You stayed in the same place, just peered around the basically empty café, until a group of four boys walked in and made their way to the counter. You figured they were just planning on getting drinks so you payed no more attention to them, so you got out your phone and scrolled through social media.

You felt a cold presence behind you and then a light pressure on your lower back, nimble fingers sliding further down.

"What the FUCK! GET OFF ME!" You yelped out and jolting away, your back now pressed against the counter edge. Your E/C eyes widened as one of the boys stood behind you, the rest of his friends crowding around.

"Aw. Don't be like that doll face." The main brown haired boy smirked, looking you up and down with a slight bite of his bottom lip. He reached out and ran his fingers across your cheek but you immediately slapped them away, glaring at him in disgust.

"I told you not to touch me!" You snapped.

"Why pretty lady? we just want a quick pet while we wait for our drinks." Another one of his friends perked up, his hand gripping forcefully onto your arm and his nails digging into your skin and ripping the surface, his hand staying firmly grasped onto you. You felt your body freeze, like paralysis had locked you in place and you couldn't move an inch. "Have you got a problem with that sweetheart?" His voice was quiet as he leant down to your level and his breath hit your ear, his words making you feel sick because you had no response. You could hear yourself screaming and shouting but no actual words were coming out, just pure silence from your mouth.

Your breath hitched in your throat as the four boys towered over you, their sickening looks striking fear within you and salty tears brimmed your eyes. You felt utterly weak.

Katsuki's POV:

After a few more activities around the island, I decided I was bored and wandered back to the café with shitty hair to find Y/N. We reached the table they were still sat at and Y/N wasn't there, her seat empty. Kirishima spoke to the other extras but I looked around for her.