(Chapter 6)

Once All Might gives permission to enter, the class watches Ochaco and Izuku enter, scouting out the winding corridors. It is eerily quiet until Katsuki uses ambushing them as his tactic, leaving Iida to defend. Everyone gasps, but luckily Midoriya dodges it, knocking Ochaco out of the way aswell.

"That Bakugo's a cheater! An ambush is so unmanly." Kirishima yells out.

"Midori actually ducked away from it pretty well!" The pink haired girl cheers, looking back and forth from Kirishima to the cameras.

"It was a pretty good strategy." I shrug. Why are they so against him?

"Young Y/N is right, they are in the heat of battle after all." All might points out.

After seeing Izuku dodge his attack, Katsuki is getting pretty riled up and begins to charge at Izuku. But almost immediately and with much skill,  Midoriya grabs his arm and throws him straight over his shoulder, slamming him into the floor. Wow. That was... unexpected.

Knowing that would've barely hurt Katsuki, Izuku prepared himself as Katsuki got to his feet, and he was pissssssedd. I saw the rage scorching in his crimson eyes from where I was standing.

15 minutes left.

As Katsuki blasted towards Midoriya, explosions following his actions, Ochaco escaped Bakugou's wrath, attempting to make herself useful by finding Tenya and the payload located somewhere in the building.

Continuing to watch their battle, for some reason it seemed like Izuku knew what Katsuki plans were by dodging his close range attacks. While he was distracted, Izuku sprinted down a corridor out of Bakugou's sight. I honestly wish I could hear what they were saying because I found it mildly amusing seeing Katsuki so defeated by the heroes, especially by the person he seemed to hate the most.

I switched my view to face the camera that showed Ochaco, and she'd found Iida, but she wasn't making a move. She stayed hidden, waiting for Izuku maybe? Suddenly, she burst out laughing drawing Tenya's attention over to her. Stupid idea Uraraka...

After a bit of time, Katsuki found Izuku, but something was different? Katsuki's face wasn't contorted with just rage like before, it was almost sinister. His eyes wide and a menacing grin across his face, he wasn't messing around anymore. I noticed that he stood a decent distance away from Izuku and he lifted his grenade bracelet towards him, a pin sticking out of the side. That was when I realised and Katsuki lifted his opposite hand towards the pin, muttering something to the terrified boy only a few feet away.

"Uhh, All Might shouldn't you stop them?" I spoke up to him, but he seemed mesmerised until I snapped him out of it. To be fair, the whole class was watching in anticipation and the anxiety was thick in the room.

All Might grabbed the mic "BAKUGOU, MY BOY, STOP THIS." His instructions were completely ignored when Katsuki gripped onto the pin.

"YOU'LL KILL HIM!"

"IF IT DOESNT HIT HIM HE WONT DIE."

IS HE INSANE?

And that was it. An ultimate explosion powered through the corridor right at Izuku, destroying the section of the building they were standing in. My eyes widened in shock and I felt my chest tighten. Katsuki... what did you do.

Once the clouds of suffocating smoke cleared, Izuku was down surrounded by debris, but he was okay, thank god. But Katsuki wasn't giving up that easy, and that's when the class started getting rowdy.

"THAT BAKUGOU KID'S GONE MENTAL, AT THIS RATE HE'LL KILL HIM!"

"SENSEI PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THIS!"

"no" And that was all that All might said, leaving the room silent. Just watching to see how the rest played out in fear of the worse. Eventually All Might warned Katsuki that if he shoots another blast like that, he will have to interfer resulting in the villains loosing. After hearing that, Katsuki began attacking normally, but it wasn't as reckless as before, he had strategy that Izuku was unable to dodge, which a few students pointed out, and I have to say I was very impressed. In an instant, Midoriya was threw to the floor, karma I guess for doing the same to Katsuki earlier in the match.

Once Izuku stumbled off the ground, they ran at each other, determination radiating off of them both. However, Bakugou didn't receive any damage, Izuku's fist aimed straight to the sky, a robust blast smashing through the ceiling. And like that the match ended. Izuku's destruction of the building created weapons for Ochaco giving her an opportunity to obtain the payload whilst Tenya was distracted.

"THE HERO TEAM WIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSS." All Might boomed making us all jump.

Well that was... chaotic.

It seems like the Hero team received more backlash and injuries even though they won which was weird, poor Izuku had to go to recovery girl since he seriously messed up his arm with his quirk.

But all I kept thinking after the battle was, I hope Katsuki is okay...

Due to all of the damage, we had to swap buildings for everyone else's turn but lets be serious, I don't think anyone's battle is going to be as exciting or high rate as that one.

Anyway, it was mine and Jirou's turn to play the heroes and retrieve the payload.
"Hey, I'm Jirou, nice to meet ya." She put her hand out and I gave her a friendly smile, shaking her hand.
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too." This was the first time I'd interacted with her but she seemed like a cool person so it's all fine. Once talking strategy and quirks, we entered the building with caution.
We were up against Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, which made it much more difficult since they had an advantage so we had to be more alert.
"What floor are they on?" I ask as Jirou stabbed her ear jacks into the wall, listening for heart beats, footsteps and any other noises.
"4th floor, and they're all together. But they aren't moving."
"They are taking a defensive strategy, nice." I commented. If I'm completely honest I could probably take them all on my own.
I directed my way through the repetitive corridors until I found a room decked out in sticky tape, and a large missile type model in the other end. I scanned around the room and saw the three boys taking defensive stances, protecting the payload like their lives depended on it. Cute.
I notice them all look me dead in the eye, unable to predict what my next move would be. And I just smirk at them confidently, leaning my shoulder against the door frame in a casual manner, which seemed to confuse them.

"Wanna give up the weapon now?" I thought I'd have a little fun, why not.
"No way in hell." The blonde sparky one chuckled.
Before they could comprehend what had happened, I was already behind them, my eyes glowing an ice white from teleporting to a new location.
"Not like you have a choice" I spoke up, and all of them snapped their heads around in my direction as I rested my hand against the model. "How did she?-"

"THE HERO TEAM WWIIINNNNNSSSSSS".
They were speechless, unable to process that I'd got past their defences with ease, without having to lay a finger on them.
"Sorry guys" I giggled a little at their reactions, especially since I didn't even need Jirou's help to receive they payload. She did help me find where they were and what their plan was which was incredibly helpful, we made a pretty good team.
"now that was impressive!" Kirishima exclaimed jogging up to me.
"you got to it before we could even react!" Kaminari joined in the conversation, along with Sero and they basically gawked over how they thought my quirk was amazing which I much appreciated the compliments. It was great to have new friends.
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you guys" I chirped with a big grin. One after another they introduced themselves but then we got told to exit the building since the class was over.

Once everyone changed back to their uniforms, we headed back to our homeroom to clear up and collect our bags and belongings, but almost instantly, Katsuki stormed away to go home. I really felt for him, this lose must really have hit him hard. Maybe I should go check up on him...