(Chapter 29)

You, Katsuki and Kirishima made your way to the police station as the night grew darker and informed the police of the necklace found and the fact that whoever left it, was able to get into school without getting detected or caught.

The officers took the necklace for evidence and to be scanned for any traces of DNA or identification, and sent the three of you home.

You sighed as you put the key in the door of the darkened house and twisted it. You walked in with a frown as Katsuki wandered in by your side, and the realisation that Sayuri wouldn't be home due to work hit you.

"Where's Sayuri?" Katsuki glanced to you as he noticed the seemingly lifeless and empty house.

"She's working away this week." You grumbled and threw your bag and shoes by the door.

"So you're going to be here alone?" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows in worry and you replied with a nod of your H/C hair. "Why don't I stay with you?"

"Would you?" You switched your pleading eyes to him, knowing he couldn't say no.

"Yeah of course." He spoke gently and took his shoes off as well, placing them next to yours. As it was a Saturday night neither of you would have to rush around for school the next morning, even though there was a slight panic still lingering for the exams coming up.

"I want pizza." You stated before grabbing your phone and calling delivery for both you and your boyfriend. You plopped down on the sofa with Katsuki scrolling on his phone and sitting next to you.

You waited a while for the pizza to arrive and spent the time cuddling with Katsuki and watching Netflix on the couch. You managed to keep yourself distracted from the whole situation and Katsuki took your mind off it while he gently played with your hair, combing it softly behind your ear and occasionally he'd press a kiss against your head which was rested calmly on his chest.

The doorbell rang and you lazily got up and payed for the food and carried it to the kitchen, placing the boxes of pizza on the counter.

"Do you have any hot sauce?" Katsuki pondered as he took a bite from a slice.

"What?" You stared at him.

"Hot sauce?" He repeated, wondering why you were giving him a weird look.

"You put hot sauce on your pizza?!" You gasped with a foul look of confusion.

"Hell yeah." He laughed and you shook your head, teleporting yourself onto the counter side since you weren't tall enough to reach from the floor, and grabbing the spiciest sauce you own.

"You seriously have to stand on there to get it." Katsuki snickered.

"Shut up." You snapped and gave him a scowl. You passed him the hot sauce and jumped down from the kitchen side. You scrunched up your nose as he tipped some on the top of his pizza and took a bite out of it, completely unbothered by the spice.

"You want some?" He tilted the bottle of sauce towards you and you completely rejected it.

"No way." You said, munching on a slice of pizza.

"Why? Can you not handle it?" He teased and you squinted your eyes at him, feeling like you were being challenged.

"Are you challenging me right now?" You questioned.

"Maybe I am." He shrugged. "I think you are too much of a pussy to handle it."

"Oi. I'm not a pussy." You growled and snatched the sauce from him and poured some on top of your pizza slice. He did the same and tipped some more on top of his.

"Cheers." You said sarcastically, both of you tapping the pizza slices together like they were glasses, and taking a bite.

Katsuki watched you, the heat of the sauce not bothering him but your eyes began tearing up as the spice hit your tongue, but you were trying to fight it. And he was fighting a laugh.

The flavour burnt your throat and you coughed a little when your mouth was overloaded with the painfully hot sauce.

"You good there?" Katsuki cheekily asked, knowing you were struggling and you just nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"See." You coughed and peered at him. "I'm not a pussy." You said as your eyes watered uncontrollably and you sniffled when you felt your nose begin to run.

"So do you want some more?" He offered again.

"Hahah. No." You said, quickly grabbing the box of pizza and sitting back down on the sofa with a huff. He followed after you and you both finished eating, eventually drifting to sleep within his embrace not long after.

*Time skip*

You woke up the next morning sprawled on top of Katsuki, you in between his legs and your head resting on his chest. You groggily looked up at his calm and uncharacteristic state, his eyes sealed shut from fatigue.

You tried to push yourself up but felt to stronger arms wrapping around your back and pushing you back down. You peered to Katsuki's face and his eyes were still shut and he just mumbled something to you.

"No don't go yet." He grumbled, squeezing tighter onto you.

"I'm gonna make breakfast, get off me, you lump." You chuckled, attempting to get up again but he just held you in place.

"No." He sighed, going back to sleep.

"Katsuki."

"No." He refused.

"Please."

"No"

"Fine. 5 more minutes. Then I'm making pancakes." You said, your voice becoming muffled as you buried your face into the fabric of his black t-shirt.

30 minutes went by and then you decided to get up, teleporting into the kitchen, out of his grasp so he couldn't argue against you.

"Bitch." You heard him growl from the sofa when he realised you were gone and you snickered to yourself as you began making food. He came stomping into the room and leaned himself against the door frame, his spiked hair a mess and he rubbed his crimson eyes as he watched you make your way around the kitchen.

You made pancakes for the both of you and spent the rest of the day studying or relaxing in peace, him surprisingly not shouting or screaming. He was just.. calm. Weird.

Sorry for the shitty chapter, it's just a fill in for the upcoming ones but I hoped you enjoyed a bit of playful fluff! ❤️

(Sorry I love this so much lmao)