(Chapter 12)

"Come on Sero, you can do better than that!" I chuckled, teleporting out of the way of his tape attacks, and behind him and kicking his side harshly, knocking him to the floor.

"She's too quick!" Kirishima called out, trying to figure out where I had teleported to. I'd already made Denki go over his voltage limit, making him a complete moron on the side lines, and useless to his team.

Kirishima, Denki and Sero had invited me to train with them and I happily accepted since I wanted to learn more about their quirks to prepare for the sports festival tomorrow. We had done some sparring but after beating them all in one on one matches, they wanted three vs one. And I'm not one to turn down a challenge.

Sero stumbled to his feet and prepared himself for my next attack. I teleported a few feet away from them and smirked. I ran at them at full speed and teleported half way, propelling myself forward and knocking Sero to the floor again. I quickly ducked my head when Kirishima threw a punch at me, and I kicked his stomach. It didn't do anything though.

We threw quick punches at each other but my hits weren't doing any damage, it just felt like I was punching a brick wall. I dodged his attacks swiftly but he eventually landed a few hits and I pummelled to the floor, coughing slightly from the impact to my stomach. While on the floor, I tapped his ankle and teleported him quite far into the air and he came plummeting back down, leaving a dent on the school training ground. I chuckled when he stood up unharmed because of his quirk, trying to pull a manly pose.

He jogged over to me and held a hand out to help me up, which I gratefully took and went over to help Sero and Denki.

"Geez, Y/N. You're seriously overpowered." Sero complimented while I helped him from the ground.

"Haha thanks, you guys did awesome too!" I giggled.

"Don't be so modest, it took three of us to even knock you to the ground." Kirishima mentioned, walking over to help Kaminari.

"Well Denki fried his brain after two seconds, so he didn't do much." Sero joked, pointing to the drooling yellow haired boy sitting on the floor.

I just laughed and grabbed my belongings from the side of the field we trained on.

"Anyways guys, it was fun training with you!" I spoke up "I'll see you guys tomorrow at the sports festival, see ya!" I smiled and waved as I left.

"Bye Y/N." They shouted in unison.

*Time Skip*

It was the day of the sports festival and everyone sat patiently in the 1-a waiting room. I was sat next to Katsuki and we were just discussing our training over the two weeks. Well that was until Todoroki called out to Izuku in front of the whole class, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Midoriya."

"What is it, Todoroki..." Izuku questioned.

"On an objective basis, I think I'm above you in terms of practical strength." Todoroki bluntly stated, by this point the whole class was focused on their conversation.

"Wha?! Ah, uh, yeah..." Izuku stuttered, shocked from the random statement.

"You've managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I feel no need to pry into that, but... I'm going to beat you."

I just scowled at his sudden declaration, I get he's strong and whatever, but there's no need to start throwing around threats just before we're about to compete. Everyone is already nervous as it is...

Todoroki stared daggers at Izuku when he answered back. He gave a speech about how he is also aiming for the top which made me proud of the cinnamon roll, he did put himself down a bit, admitting that Todoroki is better than him but at least he's standing up for himself.