New Mysteries

{Y/N POV}

"And that's all we know so far. We're still looking into it though."

Sal, Larry, Ash, Todd and I are in Aunt Carol's house. Madison is distracting her for a few hours while we investigate. So far, we haven't found much other than her plotting to do something to Addison Apartments.

"This is so fucked up. I mean, what does your aunt have against everyone?" Larry squeezes my hand tighter.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out! She's always been such a... a..."

"Normal person." I look at Sal and nod.

"Yeah. What does she want?"

"Or what it she looking for?" Todd perks up. "What if she's trying to go into the place underneath the building?" Ash sighs.

"I doubt she's trying to summon the demon. That things been dead for years!"

"Then what the fuck does she want?" No one answers Sal. No one ones what she's really looking for.

"I need to talk with Maddie." I get up and head outside. It feels stuffy in there, I gotta breathe.

I take out my phone and call her. As it rings, a car pulls up on the driveway. I furrow my brows as I hang up. The figure exits the car, fixing their leather jacket. "Hey there!"

"Can I help you?" Their come closer. "I don't remember inviting someone."

"Feisty. I like you already!" As they approach, I see them clearly now. He has dark skin with a bright red mohawk. "The names Robert, but you can call me Rob." He extends his arm out.

I shake his hand. "Y/N. Nice to meet you. May I ask why you're here?"

He clears his throat. "Yeah, actually, I was supposed to pick up Larry and Sal now. But, I see their busy?"

"Oh no, it's fine. You can take them." We both awkwardly laugh. "Would you like to come inside?"

He shakes his head. "Nah, I'll wait out here."

I nod and excuse myself.

{Madison's POV}

"I still don't understand why we had to go out all day to see five different movies when we could of stayed home and done that!" Aunt Carol whines. I roll my eyes and fake smile.

"Because! We're always home and I wanted to spend time with you, that's all." She laughs.

"Thank you, hun. I had a great time regardless." I laugh as well, slowly dying inside. I really hope Y/N found something quick.

I pull up on the driveway only to see my space has been taken by another car. "The fuck?" I whispered.

"Who's that? I don't remember inviting anyone. Did you?"

"Nope." I park next to the car only to see a guy waiting in front of the door. "Stay in the car. I'm gonna take to him."

"Would you like me to call the police?"

"Nah. After this whole cult thing has been going around, I can't trust anyone." I secretly smirk when I see Aunt Carol panic a little.

"O-of course! I'll stay here." I nod and exit the car. I chuckle when I approach the man.

"Hey bud! What can I do for ya?" He turns around and looks me up and down.

"Well, I didn't expect to see double." I furrow my brows.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He laughs.

"I thought so. Do you have a sister?" Okay, that's it. I grab him by the collar and lift my fisted hand. "Woah, woah, woah hey!"

"What did you do with her fucker?!" He raises his hands in surrender.

"Nothing I swear! I just met her, like, two minutes ago! That's it!" I slowly let go of his collar and unball my fist. I clear my throat and straighten up his shirt. "Now I know not to mess with you."

A light blush spreads across my face. Lucky for me, it's dark out.

"Shut up." We both chuckle. "So..."

"Oh, right! I'm here to pick up Larry and Sal to watch a movie. But maybe I can take you out sometime?" We both chuckle again.

"I mean-" Suddenly the front door opens revealing Larry and Sal, which they casually said hi to the both to us. We all say our goodbyes and they head out.

"He's kinda into you, huh?" I jump and turn around. I see Y/N smirking with Ash and Todd chuckling in the back.

"N-no! We were just... talking. That's all." She laughed.

"Sure. Tell that to me when you start dating!" I'm about to punch her when she runs away and hides behind the two. I laugh and later sigh. I here the car door slam shut a little too hard. I turn around to see Aunt Carol walk towards us.

She smiled at all of us. "Oh you two. They, after all these years, still act the same." She laughs a little to much, making us laugh uncomfortably with her. "Anyway, I have news! Come, sit on the couch." We obey and sit.

"Kids, I'm going to be traveling for a few weeks. I can't say where, but I'll be doing a special operation on five different people!!" She claps excitedly. "I must be the luckiest girl in the world!" I see Y/N gag a little. Yeah, she's not great with the whole "opening bodies"
aspect. "Anyway, I'll be leaving tonight, so if you guys are hungry I made dinner. Also, there is a months supply of food and-"

Y/N raises a hand. "Aunt Carol, you're rambling again." She giggles.

"Sorry hun. I'm going to gather my things now. See you guys in a few weeks!" She runs over to her room, grabs a suitcase, and locks up her room.

Shit.

Finally, she exits the house.

We all exhale. "Man, your aunts... something." We all laugh at Todd's statement.

"Shit! But she locked her room!" Ash exclaimed. Suddenly, Y/N pulls out a small key.

"No worries, I made a copy a few days ago. We can use her room for as long as we want~"

I'm back! Sorry for the long break, but I'm back with an okay chapter in my opinion. I tried to make it continue from the previous chapter about them discovering Aunt Carol's secret. Let me know what you think! Also, from her on, the uploads might be slowly cause of school and other things. Thanks for understanding and thanks for the people who stuck around during the break!