Testing Patience

{Y/N POV}

Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God.

"Y/N, you okay in there?" I hear Larry call.

"Y-yeah! Just, uh, nervous!"

"Did you, uh... do it yet?"

"Pee? Nope." I laugh. "Do you mind if you-"

"Yeah I can-"

"It would make-" A knock was heard. "Can you get that?"

"Sure." I hear the door open and close. I can't make out who it is. "Babe!"

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna go. Y'know, so you can do your thing. Let me know and I'll be here before you know it!"

Oh, thank you Lord. "O-oh okay! Have fun!" I hear the door close, heavily sighing after.

Okay, Larry's gone. All you have to do is pee on the stick and wait a few minutes. That's not hard!

After a few minutes of praying, I finally did it. I wash my hands and start my mental timer. I see the pregnancy test like it's an alien. Oh God, what if its positive?! I'm gonna be growing an alien inside of me if it is!

{Larry's POV}

I close the door and sigh. "Finally. I don't think I could've lasted another second in there."

Ash places her hand on my shoulder. "Hey, if anything, you'll be a dad! Isn't that exciting?!" My eyes go wide.

Oh my God. If she is-

"...I'm gonna be a dad. I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" I start to hyperventilate. "I can't be one right now! I'm 19! Especially Y/N... she's gonna grow some alien inside her and she's gonna be scared and not know what to do and we'll both be scared and confused and-" Ash starts laughing. "WHAT ON EARTH IS SO FUCKING FUNNY?!" She stops.

"N-nothing! Listen Larry, just like you and Y/N, and for everyone at this point, you don't know anything! So just breathe! I know you're scared... we all are. But, God, could you imagine what Y/N is going through right now?"

I shake my head. "After we found out, we had a huge fight. We barley even have fights! She told me to take a walk that night, and when I did, I started thinking a lot about it. I mean, c'mon Ash, I could be a dad in the next few minutes!" I start to tear up. "Don't get me wrong, I love Y/N to fucking pieces, and if she decides to keep the baby, that's totally fine! But... I don't know if I'll be enough. I never had my dad around when I was a kid, you know that." She sadly nods. "I don't think I have the potential to be a dad..."

Ash hugs me and I hug her back tightly. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise." She then let's go. "Wait. If this does happen then are you..."

"Leave her? Hell no. I love her too much to just let her go. And besides, that's kinda a dick move to leave her now." Ash giggles.

"I'm glad you found someone like her. Also, lucky you that I can tolerate her. Not many girls do that. I mean, my best friends are boys!" We both laugh until my phone rings. It's Y/N.

"Hey, what's up? Are you okay?"
I hear crying.

"Well, you got your wish! It's negative." She then breaks down in tears.

...

Shit.

Heyo! Can we just acknowledge the fact that I actually wrote a decent chapter for once? Yeah, me neither. Also, thank my lovely sis for coming up with the title. You get it? Testing the patience? Okay I'll stop. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter. See you soon!