A Rocky Road

{Y/N POV}

I hear the front door opening. I take a look to see Sal enter. I turn my head back to the TV and wrap my blanket closer to my body.

"Hey... you okay?" I scoff.

"What the fuck do you think?" I hear the door close and footsteps.

"Yeah, I thought so." He sits next to me but not too close. We sit there in silence for a few minutes.

"Look, I know I didn't want a baby, but it still kinda hurt." Sal turns my way. "I mean, Larry and I talked about wanting to start a family and stuff, but that was supposed to happen waaaaay later in our lives and when it showed negative, it just made me nervous for the future. What if getting pregnant is impossible for me? What if we both have trouble? What if-"

He grabs my face with his hands. I see his mask lift up a little, so that means he's smiling. Why is this bastard smiling?? He removes my mask and places in down. He removes his own and stares at me.

"I have no idea what to say." We both burst into laughter. He then grabs my face again. "But listen, I can't predict the future, but I can tell you that whatever happens, all of us will be here. For God's sake Y/N look at me and Ash! She's been wanting to do something like this for so fucking long! Just like you and Larry, Ash and I have problems."

"Wait, you guys wanna do the same?" He nods.

"I think so. I mean, it's a scary thought but yeah. Could be fun, y'know? We can have little Sal's and Larry's running around and being best friends!"

"Awwwww you're gonna make me cry!!" I hug him while he does the same.

"One more thing."

"Mhm?"

"Why did you send Larry to my house?"

"Well, I wanted to hang out with my best friend! And I feel like we really don't see each other that much."

He chuckles. "Yeah, you got a point. I wonder how he's doing with Ash..."

{Ash's POV}

"-And then we could dress them up with little Sanity's Fall T-shirts and I could give them their first drawing books and- Larry are you even listening?!" He wakes up from his slumber.

"Huh, what? Oh yeah, that's adorable Ash..." I slap him and he immediately wakes up. "I'M UP!"

"Good. Larry, what's wrong? You have bags under your bags!"

He sighs. "After Y/N called me that night and you left, we talked and she suggested we talk a breather from each other."

"Wait, don't tell me-"

"No, no we didn't break up. We both just needed some healthy space. I decided to stay at mom's place. It's been fine for the last couple days but sometimes I can't sleep at night. My mind is always thinking about her, wondering if she's okay, how's she's feeling and stuff like that."

"Aww." He shrugs.

"Hell, shouldn't ever boyfriend act like that 24/7? But just, like, not in a creepy way." We both chuckled.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are taking a breather. It's healthy to not always be together. Get's kinda claustrophobic, y'know?"

"Oh, I know!" We both smile. "So, you wanna watch a movie? I hear Scary Movie's playing at 7."

I shrug. "Eh, why not."

Hey everyone! How are ya? Since I don't have school Monday and a 11:30 dismissal on Wednesday, I might be uploading new chapters then. I promise that I'll move on with the actual plot. I just wanna drag the story a little bit so that this sequel isn't super short. See you soon!