The Twist No One Was Expecting

{Y/N POV}

The room goes silent. Larry and Maddie stop fighting. With shocking expressions, we all look down.

They are both fine.

"...Y/N?" I look at Larry. Blood starts dripping out of my mouth. "No..."

Suddenly, the hatch opens and Aunt Carol enters. "Hey! What's..." She scans the room. "Holy shit, Maddie."

She lunges forward but Larry grabs something from Maddie.

Her gun.

He shoots Aunt Carol in the head. She falls instantly. He tried to shoot Maddie but she sprung to her feet. She runs behind me while Larry points the gun towards us.

"Think, Larry! You don't really wanna kill your girlfriend for real do ya?!" Tears start running down my cheek.

"Please... put the gun down."

Larry looks at me, his face softening. "But Y/N-"

"Now Larry!" He lowers the gun. I start to cough up blood. "I don't have much time left anyway."

"No, don't say that. We are gonna get out of here, I swear." Tears start running from his cheeks.

Maddie laughs. "Don't lie to yourself. You just killed the only surgeon here!" Her eyes go wide. "Or not."

Larry turns around only to get shot in the shoulder. "Larry!" I scream. I see Aunt Carol smile before she falls again one final time.

"Well, two wounded and one dead. I won't let you die now,
Y/N! You're too important to this project for it to be ruined!" She runs over to the operation table and grabs a towel. She unbuttons my shirt just below my bra and wraps the wound. She buttons it back and unties me, helping me up the chair.

"What... what about Larry?" My vision is starting to blur.

"Eh, forget about him. I always planned on killing him a while- ah!" Maddie falls to the floor, bringing me with her. We both cry out in pain. We both look up to see Larry.

"Not this time, bitch." He shoots her in the face, making me scream. He extracts all the bullets from the case and throws the gun to the side. He picks me up bridal style and starts walking.

"Larry... your shoulder."

"It's fine." He stops and takes a breath. "See, I told you! We are gonna... get out of here..." His arms give out, dropping me to the floor. We both fall.

Sirens are heard from the distance before my vision goes dark.

{Ash's POV}

Sal holds my hand as the other holds Y/N's. She is recovering from surgery after they were found in Addison Apartments.

Along with Larry, Maddie and Carol were carried out of the building into the hospital. Aunt Carol didn't survive, but Larry and somehow Maddie survived. Larry is now in surgery and will soon end. Maddie is also, but I doubt she will be the same.

"Sal, can you follow me please? I have some questions to ask you." Sal nods and follows the policeman. I turn my head back around to see Y/N.

She must of been through such hell.

{Sal's POV}

"Did you know the couple well?"

I nod. "Y/N is my best friend since elementary and Larry is also, since I moved to this town a few years ago."