Answering Questions

Hey everyone! I just wanna say another thank u for the ppl who are discovering this story and enjoying it! Means a lot :)) Also, ik it was yesterday but Happy 4th!

- Are you going to write any more Sally Face stuff in the future?
: probably! ik it's summer at the moment but I don't really wanna write anything Sally Face related bc I still want ppl to discover this story and not get "distracted" with another one.

- What was your favorite chapter to write?
: my favorite had to be the last few chapters were Maddie kidnaps
Y/N. I'm probably a little bit of a psychopath lol.

- How long did it take you to write a chapter?
: depending if I already had the story in my mind, I'd say 10-15 minutes. My brain is quick when it comes to story elements so it wasn't too much of a struggle.

- What do you think about the haters?
: so far, I have not gotten any! Let's just hope it stays that way.

And lastly:
- Do you enjoy writing in general?
: not all the time but I do! Whenever I would be assigned an essay to write in school, it was super fun and easy for me :).

Thank you for the questions! These are related to me now:

: of course we can be friends! Anyone who reads and comments on this story is officially my friend! Also, no, I'm taken ;)

Thank u all for coming with me during this journey of growth and development with this story. I know in the very first chapter, the writing (for me at least) wasn't very good, but more in the end I grew and played around with different story elements that u guys really enjoyed! So, thank u!!

Also, I wanna ask u guys something. Should I create an instagram page for this story? Or just stick to here for updates? Lmk in the comments!

See you all soon!