Chapter 1

I woke up to my loud alarm go off. I let out a yawn before turning off my radio that was playing the well known song, 'Want You Back'. I slowly stood up and eased my way over to my dresser 

 I slipped on some high waisted demin shorts and a plain white T-shirt that showed little of my stomach. I then put my hair in a tight pony tail at the middle of my head with my bangs pinned to the right side.

Today was the first day of school. Now I know what your thinking. First day of school? What are you, 6?

No I'm not. I'm seventeen actually. I've just been homeschooled all my life. Nothing great about it really. I'm just hoping school isn't like any of those stupid movies or else I'm out of there, for good.

But the good thing that comes out of this is that I'll be able to see my boyfriend everyday.That is unless he falls in love with the most popular girl at school and everyone starts hating me because I stand up for something or it's just like a real life Mean Girls session that breaks out everyday becasue some people think I'm ugly or have bad teeth. But that would never happen... right?

I met Kyle, my boyfriend, when he had moved across the street two year ago. My best friend Raven, however, was introduced to me by my mums coworker.

But here's the thing, I'm the type of person who you would see walking home in the pouring rain. Or sitting by the trash cans during lunch which I did when I went to summer camp in '07.  But on to today, yeah?

I ran downstairs after grabbing my dark purple back pack and went into my kitchen. My mum was already at work so I didn't have to hear any sort of lecture or was needed to be yelled at over anything.

I grabbed a yellow apple and headed out my door.

I stood directly across from school. The school wasn't to far away. Just about five to ten minutes possibly. I already felt the scorching heat press down against me as summer was just ending.

I started walking chewing a bite of my apple with every step.

As I got up to the school building I find a trash can and throw my apple core in it. I take a tight grip on my bag straps as I enter the halls of my new school.

It was very massive. There had to have been at least 1500 kids at this school.

There were so many guys. One's with full on mustaches, one's who look like they haven't even hit puberty yet, and some that are reasonably hot.

I find myself in the guidence office to pick up my schedule. When I walked in there weren't many people there, Just a girl who looked a couple years younger then me and two boys with drippling noses.

I walked up to the counter and was greeted by a very beautiful lady. "Hello love, wht's your name?" She asked me sweetly.

She's to sweet for me that's all I can say. "Tiana Knowels." No. I am not related to Beyonce. But on Twitter eveyone thinks I am so that's a thumbs up.

"Here you go love. Have a good day." She says as she hands me a baby blue sheet of paper. I take it from her and turn around while looking down at my paper.

I see that I have my worst subject first.

Science.

But the good thing is, is that I'll be able to get that class over with at the beginning of the day, rather than dreading it for the rest of the day

As I continue to look at my paper I feel someone grab onto my waist. Scarred out of my witts I look up to see my boyfriend, Kyle, holding onto me. "Hey babe." He says as he hugged me closely.

Weird. He never hugs me like this. Not to sure if I like it. Just doesn't feel right.

I realese he neck but he still holds onto my waist. "Good summer?" He asks me pulling me closer to him. He was acting strange... I nod assuring him. "Well l've got to go meet up with some of my friends. See you first period babe." He says as he kisses me on the cheek.

"Okay." I say with a fake smile on my face.

He walks away and I stand in the doorway. He was popular, I wasn't. He was hot, I'm not. He had abs, I had flab. Why on earth has been with me for seven months now? I shake the questions out of my head remembering that today is a new day.

A fresh start.

The bell rings and I take a tighter grasp on my straps. I walk down the hall until I find my science class.

I walk in and see Kyle and my bestfriend, Raven chatting. They motion me to come over, which I do. I greet Raven with a tight, long hug. Kyle hugs me as well, but more agressivly then usual. I take my seat beside Raven and Kyle sit's in front of me.

The door shut's and a tall man with a balding head stands at the front of the class. "My name is Mr. Scout. You may speak when asked." He says sternly not looking at any of us.

Raven and I both look at each other. Great, one of those teachers. I lean my head on my desk and began paying with the torn wood that's beganning to chip from the desk as the teacher starts talking again.

"So today we-" He starts before being interupted by a loud crash againt the wall. Not looking up I just imagine what it could have been, a spaceship coming to abduct Mr. Scout, a volcano erupting onto Mr. Scout, boy scouts coming to kidnap Mr. Scout. I could just go on and on.

"Ah, Hello Mr. Tomlinson. Nice to see you... again." He says the last bit quietly.

"You too my good man." The younger student says playfully. I look up now curious as to his this guy is. I see Mr. Scout rub his forehead and sigh.

"So where do I sit teach?" The boy asks.

"Uhm, Excuse me mam. What's your name?" Mr. Scout asks.

I realize he's talking to me. "Tiana." I say boredly.

"Alright go sit on the right of Ms. Tiana." Mr. Scout said as he wrote something onto his clipboard.

I felt very awkward so I repasitioned myself, rearranging my books and pencils into a neat order. My notebook dropped onto the floor which made a loud smack.

"You dropped something." The boy obviously a pointed out, a clear smirk spreading onto his lips as his eyebrows rose. I glared at him then realized that blush was spreading on my face.

"Obviously," I retorted.

"Well I'm glad you do." He said in almost a kicking voiced tone.

Before bending down to pick up my notebook, I scoff at him, deciding to ignore him the rest of the class.

When this class had ended I gathered my books for World History. I walked to my class with Raven as well. We didn't have every class together but we had a lot.

As I was recovering from my laugh session after Raven's hilarious joke, my smile faded into an annoyed, bored, and officially done-with-the-day expression as the so infamous Louis Tomlinson sat, middle and center.