An Angel to Earth

"Mother, Father, why must you do this?" I ask tearily. "Don't you see, you're not prepared to become a true angel just yet." My Mother caresses my face, staring at me blankly. "But Mother, I was born and raised up there. How will I manage here?" I wipe away the water in my eyes.

"Think of it this way, you'll be able to experience a new life." My Father looks at me with an emotion I'm unaware of. "But I don't want you to leave me. I'll be so alone." My voice cracks and my Mother looks up to the skies and my Father has a tear roll down his face.

"Suck it up, you'd have to be on your own one day. Here or in Heaven." I feel something strike my heart and I grasp my chest with my hand. "You're right Mother." I hang my head lowly. "We have to take your halo but you may keep your wings and no you are not a fallen." I kneel on the ground and her fingers trace my halo, it turns to dust until it falls to my neck as a necklace.

"You are not to let anyone have that necklace. Good luck." My Mother turns around and my Father kisses my cheek before following after her. "Goodbye..." I mumble quietly as the light from the gates close and my wings disappear.

"I wonder where I'll go now...?" I sigh and stand up, my white dress bright in the darkness of the forest and my dark skin tone clashing with my vibrant purple hair. I take a step, completely barefoot. "It....feels weird." I mumble, taking another step.

Yawning, I lean on a tree. "What is this feeling? Is it what Father had once called....tired?" I look around me, seeing a small path. "Maybe after I lay for a moment." I mumble, climbing up a tree and lying on a very large branch.

11111111111111111111111

How was that? I'm not sure if Alois or Ciel should find her, you tell me.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Goodbye my Delirious Little Nutellas!

~ Animeandmusic