[2] Parties and Late Nights

I walked into the main house after Aaron came over to my little bedroom seperare house thing...

I walked in and everyone was talking, as I passed by people would say hello. I walked into the kitchen to find Sam. "Oh Y/N! Good thing you're here. So since you are here to manage our schedules and things like that, Colby and I are going out to Arizona in two days because were going to do kind of like a Youtube interview thing, so I was also wondering if you could like research for abandoned places..?" He asked as if it were a question. I gave him a look of curiosity.

Sam laughed a bit nervously. "Colby and I like to explore abandoned places, we have a whole collection on Youtube about it. Plus it keeps the thrill going ya know?" He says trying to make it better than it was sounding. "Uh sure Sam." I laugh a bit and he perks up "So thats a yes then?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yes! Okay, alright, lets get these games started." Sam said cheerfully.

[Three hours later]

Most of everyone had fallen asleep. Some went to their rooms while a few fell asleep on the couch watching a Marvel movie.

I got up and checked the time. "12:37." I read. I looked around and noticed the place was pretty trashed. I know Sam and Colby are going to have to pack for Arizona tomorrow.

I went to the kitchen and searched for trash bags. I looked under the kitchen sink cupboard and spotted a box of them. "Bingo." I whispered. I grabbed the box, grabbing a bag I opened it up.

I began to collect the trash off of the counters and floor. I moved to the TV room and cleaned up in there. After I collected all of the trash I tied up the trash bag and left it by the back door so I could take it out later.

I walked back in the TV room and saw Aaron and Colby asleep on the couch. A stupid grin grew on my face as I quietly cleaned up the cards and other board games we had played. I opened the closet where Sam had grabbed them from. I put them back and noticed there were some blankets in here.

I took two and brought them to the living room. I placed one gently on Aaron and he immediately cuddled up with it. Then I walked over to Colby and gently placed one on him. I lingered there for a moment until he moved. I jumped back a bit from being scared but he just rolled over. I heard a soft exhale come from him and I grinned.

I left the room and went back to the kitchen. I washed the dishes and placed them back, I then grabbed a clean rag and ran water over it. I wiped the counters with it and then put it in the laundry room after I finished.

I smiled at my work as I looked around the now clean house. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as I felt it buzz.

I read it was a text from one of my now ex-friends back home. I sighed and shook my head I placed my phone in my pocket and looked up. Colby stood there with the blanket I placed over him on his shoulders while he rubbed an eye with a fist. I gasped a bit, being scared, I placed a hand over my heart and quietly laughed.

"You scared me." I whisper and I hear Colby quietly laugh. "Sorry." He said as he walked over to me. He then furrowed his eyebrows and looked around. "You cleaned?" He asked as he looked back down at me. I smiled sheepishly, "Uh yeah, I thought it would have been a pain to clean later especially since you and Sam are going to Arizona on Monday." I said as I looked away.

"Y/N its one in the moring." He laughed and I did too. I shrugged my shoulders. "Couldn't sleep..?" I ask more as a question than a statement. I looked up at him, his brown locks were placed in front of his blue eyes. He looked at me as if he didn't believe me.

"Y/N go to bed." He said, one eyebrow raised. I gulped and nodded "Yeah uh, okay." I said as I walked around him to get to the back door. "U-Uh Y/N." He called out in a whisper and I turned around. "Yeah Colby?" I asked and he smiled, showing his pearly whites. "Thank you and goodnight."

I smiled softly, "Goodnight Colby." I whispered. I lingered for a moment as did he. He inhaled and parted his lips slightly as if he were about to say something. But he stopped himself, I turned around and grabbed the trashbag I left by the back door.

I exited the house and walked to the garbage cans. I tossed the bag in one and dusted off my hands. I was just about to walk off until I heard a snap in the bushes above my head. I looked up, the motion lights had already been on since I walked out there but they weren't shining above the hedge so all I could see was darkness.

I narrowed my eyes, hearing and seeing nothing I shrugged it off as an animal or something.

I walked to my seperate room from the house, I entered it and turned on the light, shutting and locking the door behind me as well.

[The next day]

I woke up to a bright room, the sun tried to creep through my blinds but it wasn't coming through that well.

I sat up and looked around. I smiled and got up, I went to my bathroom and grabbed some clothing out of my closet. I got ready and just as I was about to leave I heard a knock at my door. "Ooooooh Y/N." I could hear Corey call and I laughed. I slipped on my shoes and opened the door.

Instantly I saw Corey and Devyn, Corey was holding a camera. "How was Y/N's first night at the Trap House?" He asked, pointing the camera at me. I shrugged "Pretty good." I said and smiled.

Corey spoke up "I heard from a little bird that someone cleaned the downstairs from our little party we had last night. Thank you." He smiled and I nervously laughed.

"You're welcome." I grinned and Devyn spoke up "C'mon Y/N, Kat made us some pancakes." She gleamed. "Alright, I'm gonna grab my laptop and I'll be there in a minute." I smiled and they nodded. "Bye Y/N!" Corey gleamed as he skipped away back to the house Devyn waved and I chuckled and waved.

I shut the door and went to my desk, I unplugged it from it charging last night and then I left my room.

Once I entered the main house the smell of pancakes instantly filled my nose. I heard chatter and I went to the kitchen. I sat down at the counter/table thing and opened my laptop.

"Y/N! Good morning!" Kat gleamed from the stove and I laughed. "Goodmorning Kat." I smiled.

I began to look up abandoned places in Arizona. After about 30 minutes of researching I had finally collected enough data for Colby and Sam to explore an abandoned insane asylum.

I went into the living room in search of Sam, with my notebook, pencil, and laptop I found him on the couch.

I grinned "Sam, I think I found something."

_____________________

Hope you enjoyed and if you did please leave a vote or comment to lemme know!

I feel like this is going pretty good so far but trust me it gets better ;)

Sincerely- Brin
(

P.s. you're welcome for another chapter on the same day)