[24] Get Out

Knock knock knock.

I groan as I force my eyes open slowly. "Colby, Y/N get up. Time for breakfast!" I hear Nessa call out. I stretch and I feel Colby tighten his grip around me. I look over to be faced with a sleeping Colby and I chuckle quietly. He still hadn't woken up even with all the noise and movement. I sit up and kiss his head, "Time to wake up." I say softly as I gently trail my finger from his head down the side of his face to his cheek and finally his jaw. I hear a groan from Colby as he sleepily opens his eyes.

"Hm?" He questions sleepily. "Breakfast." I reply and he groans and closes his eyes. "Few more minutes." His groggy morning voice replies and I laugh. "Well I'm going now so I'll meet you in there." Colby then stretches. "Fine I'm getting up." He groans as he then lays there for a few more moments. "Yeah sure looks like it." I laugh and he sighs. He then pushes himself up from laying on his stomach, I watch as his back muscles work to push him up.

"I'm up." Colby says rubbing his eye sleepily as he yawns. I get out of bed and I put on a casual outfit. Colby just slips on his shirt as his sweatpants hung low on his hips. Just as I was about to walk out the door I feel Colby wrap his arms around me from behind, he places his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm tiiired." He complains and I chuckle. "Well, there's breakfast with our names on it in the house." Colby perks up and opens the door. "Then what're we waiting for?" He asks and I laugh.

I follow Colby into the house as he drags me in, our fingers are laced and I see Kat at the stove. She flips a pancake and lets out a little 'woo'. I chuckle and she turns around and blushes and smiles in embarassment.

"You guys hungry?" She asks and Colby nods vigourusly. Kat points to a plate of pancakes and Colby gleefully walks over to them.

I walk over to Kat and she smiles politely. "So? Have you thought about what you're gonna do?" She asked me as she flipped another pancake. I sighed "I'm going to kick her out today." I see a grin grow Kat's face. "Good luck." She whispers and I laugh a little. "Thanks."

As if on cue Nessa walks in. "Nessa, I need to talk to you." I smile fakely, I drag Nessa out to the backyard. "Oh you have a pool out here!" Nessa exclaims.

"Nessa, you need to leave." I say flatly and she raises an eyebrow at me. "You dare push me away and cut me off like last time? I am never leaving your life again Y/N." She smirks evilly and I scoff, "Shut the hell up Nessa, I'm giving you an hour to get your shit and leave. I don't care where you go or how you get there but you're leaving." I say narrowing my eyes at her.

Nessa folds her arms "You'll-" I cut her off "Shut the hell up Nessa! Pack your shit and go. If you're here for more than an hour I'm calling the cops." I threaten and she scoffs as she shoves past me.

She walks in the house and heads upstairs, a new surge of confidence courses through my viens and I grin. I walk back in the house and Colby looks at me with a raised eyebrow. He swallows a mouthful of pancake and asks, "What'd you say? She seemed hella pissed." He says as he shoves another forkful of pancake into his mouth.

I grinned and I folded my arms, "Lets just say I told her to leave." I chuckle as I look at Colby and he smiles.

[50 minutes later]

"She should be down here in ten otherwise I'm calling the cops, Colby you wanna go make sure your room isn't on fire or something?" I laugh and he nods and jogs up the stairs.

I look at Kat and she gives me a knowingly look. "It's gonna be okay." She says smiling as she pats my shoulder reassuringly. "Y/N, can you help me film a video later?" Jake asks me an I raise an eyebrow at him. "Sure thing, everything okay?" I ask him and he laughs nervously while nodding.

"Yeah, I just thought it'd be good practice for you." He explains and I smile and nod. I look up the stairs and sigh as I hear silence from above.

"What's taking so long?" I ask as I start walking up the stairs. I walk to Colby's room and open the door. My mind couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. The worst person I had met in my life was kissing the best person I had met in my life.

Two polar opposites, clashing together. "Oh my god." I immediately clasped a hand on my mouth. Nessa pulled off of Colby and smirked at me while Colby looked at me worringly.

"Get out of the goddamn house." I said bitterly. She just laughed silently to herself as she walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Y/N hold on." Colby said gripping my shoulder and I pulled from his grip. "Listen Colby, I thought I could believe you when you told me about Shea, and now Nessa? What the actual hell Colby. I should have known you were a fuck boy." I said, my blood boiling as I turned away and went down the stairs.

Nessa was exiting the house saying goodbye. She was standing on the porch as the door was open and she was waving. I went over to the front door and slammed it shut in her face as well as locking it.

I stormed to the backyard and I opened the back door and slammed it shut behind me. 'I will make sure Colby does not play with my heart again.'

___________________

Welp ouch first off. And second off please vote, comment, or both. And third.. I don't have a third :>

Sincerely- Brin