[9] "Hit Me Up"

"I can NOT believe you bought all this stuff for me." I say motioning to the big bag of Victoria's Secret clothing.

"Well you gotta look good for mystery man right?" She winks at me as I put the bag in the trunk and she shuts it.

"No! Our relationship isn't even like that." I groan and face palm. "You're in a relationship?!" She squeals and I shake my head as I get in the passenger seat.

"Devyn, a friend relationship." I say as I roll my eyes. Devyn sighs as she starts the car. "So who was mystery man?" She looks at me with a smirk on her face. "Devyn all we did was talk, seriously its no biggie." I say and she groans.

"Please! I won't tell anyone." She pleads and I shake my head. Devyn was really starting to get on my nerves. "Devyn I love ya but this is something I want to keep private. If anything gets serious I'll let you know okay?" I reassure her and she sighs.

"Alright fineee." She pouts and drives home.

[40 minutes later]

Once we got back home Devyn put my special clothing she bought me in a seperate bag. I walk into the house and yell "We're hooooome!" I hear loud footsteps rushing down the stairs. Aaron, Corey, and Sam are nearly rolling down the stairs. "Did you guys get the pizza?!" Aaron asks and I laugh and nod. "Devyn has it in the kitchen."

They all yell and run straight to the kitchen. Jake walks downstairs while looking at his phone "Sup Y/N." He says without looking up from his phone as he heads towards the kitchen. "Hey Jake." I reply as I begin to head towards the back door to go to my room.

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar lovely voice and I turn around to see Colby. "Hey Colby." He walks over to me, nervously rubbing his hands together. I give him a curious look "What's up?" I ask and he laughs nervously.

"Uh did you like... Wanna hang out tonight?" He grins nervously. I shrug "Yeah sure, what were you thinking?" I ask and he grins wider. "Well maybe we can go hang out at Brennen's for a bit. He wanted to shoot a video and I got to make sure my manager is there ya know." Colby laughs nervously.

My heart drops a little, 'Of course, only buisness reasons. Not because he would like me or anything like that..'

I nod and smile a little less but still smiling. "Uh yeah sure. Just text me when you want to go." Colby shoves his hands in his pockets and he smiles. "Cool okay, also what ya got?" He asks trying to peer into my bag.

I quickly hide the bag behind my back. "Uh just clothes, ya know uh.. jeans and stuff that Devyn and I got at the mall." I grin nervously and heat rises to my cheeks.

"Uh okay.." Colby looks at me weirdly. "Uh.. gotta go do some stuff. I'll be at my room. Cya." I say and quickly rush out the back door before I can hear another word from Colby.

[Two hours later]

I hear a ping from my phone. I look up from my laptop, I had been looking at emails for Sam and Colby, checking to find abandoned locations for them and looking through requested interviews and such for awhile. Before I was just watching videos of Colby, falling harder for him each moment I watched.

I grab my phone and unlock it to see a text from Colby.

Colby: Hey! I'm leaving in 15 if you still wanted to go to Brennen's with me?

I sighed and typed back.

Me: Yup! I'll be in the house in 10.

I got up and went to my closet. I went for a night out on the town sort of style. I went to my bathroom and changed, then I did a bit of light makeup.

I checked the time and it was exactly 5 minutes until Colby was going to leave. I grabbed some shoes and walked out of my room and back into the main house.

Everyone was in the TV room and Colby was sitting on the stairs on his phone. I walked closer to him until he looked up. Colby smiled and stood up, he tucked his phone in his pocket. "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. Colby looked me up and down and blushed until he turned away to get to the front door.

Soon enough Colby and I were headed to a Tender Greens. Colby said we'd eat there with Brennen first and then head to his apartment.

Colby pulled into a parking spot and we got out. Brennen was leaning against the hood of his car and he was texting someone.

"Ayeeee! Brennen!" Colby called out and Brennen looked up and smiled. "Colby!" They did a little hand shake and then Brennen looked over at me.

He eyed me a little and then smiled politely "You're Y/N! Colby has told me all about his lil' manager." He winked and I laughed nervously as I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Y/N." Brennen smiled and I nodded, "Nice to meet you too Brennen."

We went inside and ate, it was good food. Brennen defenitley looked over at me a lot.

When we arrived at Brennen's house I heard the jingle of a collar from the inside, as well as the pads of paws against a hard wood floor.

When we got inside I was greeted by an adorable dog and I knelt down and pet it. I aww'd quite a bit as I pet him and Brennen and Colby laughed.

"So what we doing for a video or whatever?" Colby asked and they both sat down on Brennen' couch. I awkwardly sat on a chair close by.

"We could DM people again or watch videos." He shrughed and Colby nodded.

"You and Y/N figure out whats gonna go on, I'll be back in a minute." Colby said standing up and he went down a hallway, presumably to the bathroom.

"So, you got a boyfriend?" I heard Brennen ask and I turned my head towards him.

"U-Uh no?" I asked him as if it were a question but the uncomfortable question caught me off gaurd.

"Really? C'mon, Colby hasn't snatched you up yet?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Excuse me?" I ask as my eyes widen and my eyebrows knit together.

"Awh you don't need to act so innocent around me. I can see you two have a thing." He smirks at me and I shake my head and laugh nervously.

"N-No I'm sure Colby just wants to keep it professional." I laugh nervously. Brennen stands up and hands me a slip of paper and says "Well if thats true hit me up yeah?" He winks at me and I blush and take the paper. I tuck it in my pocket as Brennen sits down and Colby appears from the hallway.

"So what'd we decide?" He asks clasping his hands together. Him and Brennen were talking and I began to zone out from the events that just took place.

______________________

Hopefully you enjoyed! Please vote, comment, or do both to lemme know!

I don't have any additional comments cause I'm lame... Wait does this count as one? XD

Sincerely- Brin