[11] Party Plans

I woke up, I felt slow rising and sinking and when I opened my eyes to see the warm body next to me I smiled.

I lied on Colby's chest as he had his arm wrapped around me. I looked over at my alarm clock to read "10:45 AM"

I yawned and sat up, my messy hair getting in my face, I moved it out of the way. I looked around to see clothing scattered across the room and I blushed.

Colby slept peacefully and I smiled down at him. I got up and walked into my bathroom and began to run a shower. I stepped in and my skin began to turn a bright pink at the heat from the water that ran down it.

When I finished I wrapped a towel around myself and I let my wet hair dry a little as I brushed my teeth. I began to brush my hair when I saw a sleepy Colby enter my bathroom. His sweatpants hung low on his hips and he yawned.

"Goodmorning." I smiled and he smiled down at me. He placed his hands on my hips and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Can I shower in here?" He asked and I nodded. "Go for it." I smiled politely and he tiredly smiled.

Before I could leave Colby grabs my arm. I turn around "Uh, Y/N I wanted to give this to you." Colby hands me a box and I open it. The most beautiful butterfly necklace was layed nicely on the inside, my birthstone was set in the middle of it.

I blush profusely and smile wider than ever. I hug Colby and whisper, "Thank you so much Colby." He chuckles and he helps me put on the necklace. "Beautiful." He says as he examines me. "Okay I need to shower, I'll talk to you later."

I left the bathroom and I went to my closet. I changed into a normal T-shirt and some shorts.

I opened my laptop and it popped up to the emails I was on for Colby and Sam. I saw a new one that was sent out from their email and not recieved.

I clicked on it and it said "PARTY INVITATIONS" I read the email and it had a date and time as well as the house address.

I sigh and shut my laptop. The time it had been sent out was sometime last night, Colby and I were together the whole night so I knew it wasn't him.

I slip on my shoes and I leave the seperate room and I walk to the main house. "Sam!" I yell and I hear some footsteps until I see Sam appear from behind the wall of the stairs.

I fold my arms and raise an eyebrow at him. "Uhhh goodmorning?" He questions and tries to act innocent. "So tell me about this party we're having tonight." I examine my fingernails sassily.

"Well uh.. Y/N I swear its just a small one!" He confesses. I look out the window in the direction of my seperate room/house thing. The door is opening and I know its Colby leaving.

I begin to panic and I inhale sharply. "Go upstairs, call Kat, you two are going shopping for stuff." I say and I see Sam shamefully looking at me. "NOW." I say and he rushes away upstairs.

Colby walks in the house and he quietly shuts the door. "You're so lucky." I whisper and giggle.

"What?" He whispers back and I shake my head. "Sam was just down here." I whisper back and Colby's mouth shapes into an understanding 'o'.

"Why?" He asks and I sigh. "Sam decided tonight would be a good night for a party." Colby rolls his eyes.

"He said it was small didn't he?" Colby asked and I nodded "And he invited Dobrik and his friends didn't he?" I nodded "You got it." I sighed and scoffed/laughed.

"I'm gonna make everyone run errands so I need to go see who all knew about this." Colby nods and I jog upstairs, Colby follows along.

I knock on Corey and Devyn's room. "Come in!" I hear Devyn say and I walk in, they both were sitting on their bed. "You knew about the party?" I narrow my eyes at Corey and he gulps and nods.

"Downstairs." I demand and they scurry downstairs. I then walk to Aaron's room and I knock on the door. "Come in!" I hear Aaron say and I open it. "You knew about the party?" I asked, Aaron was focused on his game.

"Uhhh yeah why?" He asks and I demand him just like Corey and Devyn. "Downstairs." Then Aaron gasps "No I'm about to win!" He complains and in a deeper tone I say "Aaron, downstairs. Now." Aaron gulps and closes out of his game and runs downstairs.

"JAKE!" I yell and I hear a faint "What?" from his room. His door was open and I look at him. He was recording but I still asked "You knew about the party tonight?" I fold my arms and he replies with "Uhhhh."

I narrow my eyes and he confesses, "Okay okay! Yeah I knew." He sighs and I point my finger. "Downstairs."

He groans and turns off his camera and goes downstairs. I turn around to see Colby with a raised eyebrow. "Damn." He laughs and I narrow my eyes at him. "You knew about the party?" I ask and he gulps. "N-No ma'am." I grin and laugh. "Lets go sort things straight." I pat his chest and head downstairs.

Everyone was nervously waiting downstairs, including Sam. "Alright! Since I am your manager I have to manage your parties." Everyone sighed in relief until I said, "But you guys are my errand runners! Especially since no one spoke to me about this party" I smile and I hear groans.

"Corey and Devyn will go shopping for food, Sam and Kat are going for decorations. Jake I'm having you clean the downstairs area and Aaron gets to clean the backyard." I smile and clasp my hands together.

"We have about six hours so everyone should get to work!" I gleam and everyone disassembles to their errands and tasks."

I hear a silent cheer from Colby and I turn around. "Oh no we still have work we need to do." I chuckle and Colby huffs.

[Five and a half hours later]

"Okay I think we have all the decore ready." I smile and I look around. I had also set up a speaker system in the hall with a low key dj set up where I was going to have Jake DJ for us.

"Nice work Miss L/N." Colby says and I turn around. "Props to you as well Mr. Brock." I smile and he chuckles.

"So uh.. I've been meaning to tell you Sam invited someone in particular." Colby rubs his hands together nervously. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"It's uh-" The door then opens. "The party has arrived!" I turn around and see Brennen with his vlog camera.

________________________

Hopefully you enjoyed! Please leave a vote, comment, or both to lemme know.

Too bad I don't have any additional comments :')

Sincerely- Brin