[25] Cheaters Shouldn't Have Mercy

"And that does it for today's video!" Jake exclaims. He finishes his outro and when he does I turn off the camera. "Thanks so much Y/N, I'm sorry I had you do this while you don't feel good." Jake apologizes and I shake my head.

"It's fine Jake, seriously. It's nice to get my mind off of it for awhile." I smile and he nods. "You wanna hang out in the pool?" He asks and I shrug and nod, I had been in it earlier for his video. It was dusk and it was mid summer, meaning the pool wasn't going to be too cold.

I set Jake's camera down on the counter of the outside bar. "Race ya." He winks and I giggle and run to the pool "Cannon ball!" I yell and jump in. When I resurface I see Jake. "I totally beat you!" I exclaim and he shakes his head. "Bullshit! I so won that." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "How about we meet halfway and call it a tie?" I grin and Jake sighs.

"Fine." He pouts and I laugh. "Can you open your eyes underwater?" He asked and I nodded. He gasped "Darn you should have been here when I put all of those glow sticks in the pool." He comments and I give him a weird look, "You put GLOWSTICKS in your pool?" I ask and he laughs and nods.

"Yeah it was cool." He smiles and I raise an eyebrow. "You definitely surprise me sometimes Jake Weber." I admit and he chuckles.

We float in the water for a brief moment of comfortable silence. "So? What's up lately? You know you not feeling well at all. It's not contatious at all is it cause I really don't want to get sick." He adds and I smile sadly.

"I'm not sick Jake I'm just sad." I say looking away. "What? What about?" He asks confused and I sigh. "It's a long story I don't know if-" Jake cuts me off "I've got time." He says and I look back at him to see him curiously looking at me.

"Well uh Colby and Shea kissed, I saw it and they know I did. It was after Shea said a few things to me about how I shouldn't be with Colby. Colby told me that Shea had originally came over to apologize but then she kissed him." I was tearing up at the memory and I continued.

"I thought I could trust him when he told me but today I saw him and Nessa kissing." I say looking away, embarassed by my crying. "That's messed up." Jake says and I nod. He then puts a hand on mine "Hey I'm here for you okay? The other roomies are too and honestly you've been such a great person to all of us. With all the shit that's been happening I wouldn't blame you for leaving but you haven't. You've stuck by all of us since day one and since all of your hardships. I hardcore support you for that." Jake says and I turn my head to look at him.

"Thank you Jake." I whisper and he smiles. In that moment everything seemed to fall together. "I've supported you since day one." Jake says as he slowly leans in.

My heart tells me to stop but my mind tells me to move in. So I do, I slowly lean in and meet Jake halfway, he gently kisses me. It was gentle and sweet, Jake cupped my face and then we soon parted for air.

Jake looked into my eyes for a moment as he had his hand on my face, cupping my cheek.

He let go and he cleared his throat. "I should uh, go get some editing done." He says and I nod. He lets go of my hand and gets out of the pool. "Goodnight Y/N." He says softly and I smile. "Goodnight Jake." I say and he walks back into the house with his camera and a towel around his neck.

I sigh and get out of the pool. I grab the towel and dry myself off as I head to my room. When I walk in my room my head floods with different thoughts.

'Why did I kiss him?'
'Does Jake like me?'
'Did I only do that to get back at Colby for what he did to me?'
'Do I like Jake?'
Of course my heart did flutter at the thought of Jake but it wasn't butterflies in my stomach like when I thought of Colby.

"What am I doing anymore." I sigh and I shake my head. 'What am I going to do about Colby? Leave him in the dirt where he sat himself or give him another chance?' I question myself as I head to my shower. I take a quick shower and then when I get out I slip on my pj's.

Just as I was about to go to bed I hear a knock at my door. The familiar knock made me groan and I walked to the door and opened it only slightly, just enough for me to see Colby standing there.

"Can we talk?" He asks almost angrily. "What about?" I say annoyed and he scoffs. "I saw what happened between you and Jake." I swing open my door. "Yeah and I saw what happened between you and Shea, and what happened with yoy and Nessa!" I say through gritted teeth.

"You know what happened with Shea." He says as he huffs. "How can I believe that after what I saw with you and Nessa, she's my worst enemy for fucks sakes." I spat and Colby sighed.

"I didn't kiss Nessa! She kissed me!" I laugh bitterly, "Yeah and nothing between Jake and I." I say as I shut the door but Colby places his foot in the door.

I open the door "Colby go away." I say through gritted teeth, "Y/N, please don't do this. I swear nothing happened between Nessa and I. I hate her just as much as you because of what she did to you." Colby explains and he places his hands on my shoulders.

"And how can I know that for sure?" I sneer and Colby sighs.

I suddenly feel a pair of lips crash onto mine, I kiss back and grab his shirt, I ball it up in my fists as he furiously kisses me. Between kisses I mumble "I swear to god if I see you kissing another girl it's over." I say and he smirks, "Jealous type much?" I just roll my eyes and clash my lips onto his.

Colby walks in and shuts the door behind himself as the kiss gets more heated. I pull of his shirt and he lifts me up and carries me by my thighs, I wrap my legs around his waist for support and I wrap my arms around his warm neck.

He tosses me on the bed and smirks.

'This is gonna be one long night.'

______________________

HmmMmMMmMmmMm things got heated fast. Oh well lmao.

Sincerely- Brin