[14] We've Missed You

We had Sam come pick Colby and I up because I was in too bad of shape to drive and Colby was to terrified to drive.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked and I sighed. "I'm alright... Just in a lot of pain but I'm getting through it." I smiled lightly and Colby gently laced his hands with mine.

When we got home Colby helped me out of the car. Colby also helped me to my room and once I got there I sat on my bed.

"Does anyone know?" I ask looking up at Colby. "Know about what?" Colby asks as he sets my stuff down on a nearby chair. "About us." I state and Colby looks at me.

"I told Sam and Kat. I hope you don't mind." He looked at me with worry and I shook my head. "No I'm glad you did. I'm fine with that Colby. But when we do tell them, what will we do about the fans? Didn't you say they have a hard time with you having a girlfriend?" I sigh as I look away.

"Y/N we will tell everyone in the house first, I know they'd be totally fine with us dating. We won't tell the fans until you're ready. Maybe we should wait until you heal up okay?" Colby says as he gently places a hand on my knee. I look over at him and I nod, I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles.

"I'll make us some dinner." Colby stands up and I do too. "Can I help?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow at me. "I think you should rest-" I shake my head and cut him off. "Colby please? I'm fine." I reassure him and he looks at me with a sad smile. "Okay lets go make dinner."

[Two weeks later]

Colby and I are walking to his car. I have my hand held in his, our fingers laced together. "Finally I have that stupid cast off. I hated that thing." I say, my face scrunches up as if I had just tasted something bitter.

Colby smiles and helps me in the passenger side of the car. He gets in on the other side. He turns to me when he gets in. "So? Should we tell your fans?" I ask him and smile. Colby sighs, "Y/N are you sure? You know how harsh they can be and I don't want anything to happen to us." He looks at me worried and I press my hand to his cheek.

"Colby I will be just fine. Not all of your fans are bad people you know." I reassure him and he smiles, he places his hand on mine which was on his cheek. He kisses my hand and he then starts the car.

After awhile of Colby driving he speaks up "Alright Y/N we'll tell them." Colby says as he pulls into the driveway. I get out of the car and cheer. Colby laughs and we walk inside. I run upstairs laughing and Colby chases me. I run to Colby's room and I plop down on his sofa.

Colby shuts the door behind him and then goes to his closet. He grabs a large tripod and a camera. He then sets it up so it points to the sofa. "Okay I'll have you come into frame on cue." He says as he sits down. He gives me a thumbs up and I press the record button on the camera.

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock and I'm in.. Uh.." He looks around and I cover my mouth and I stifle a laugh.

"I'm in my bedroom!" He exclaims and I smile. "So as you can see by the title I do have to talk to you guys about something."

He stiffens up a bit and continues "As you guys know I've had the worst luck at getting a girlfriend." He shrugs and rolls his eyes. "But not anymore ya boi got his girl." He smiles and pats the seat next to him. I take that as my cue and I come into frame and sit next to him. He puts his arm around me and I laugh.

"If none of you guys know who this is then you're crazy." I gently hit Colby on his leg and he laughs "I'm kidding! But this is Y/N, and she is such a bright, intelligent, and sweet being. Like how did I even get this lucky?" He grins down at me and I blush and cover my face.

"But enough with the sappy stuff, Y/N is not only here to be introduced but because we're going to make a cooking video!" He exclaims and I furrow my eyebrows. "Huh?" I look up at him and he grins innocently "I may or may not have went and grabbed ingredients to make a pizza earlier today."

I laugh and shake my head "I guess were making pizza!" I exclaim and make jazz hands to the camera.

[One hour later]

"Chef Brock I can definitely say your pizza looks aboslutely delicious." I smile as Colby presents his pizza to the camera. It was my turn to show mine and so I did. "Well Chef Y/N I will undoubtedly say your pizza does look indeed fantastic as well." He grins at me.

"So final taste test?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he nods. He grabs a pizza cutter from a drawer and he cuts a slice out of both pizzas'. "You try mine and I try yours?" Colby asks and I nod.

A silly idea pops into my head and before Colby can eat his pizza I interject him. "Wait wait wait." I say and he stops.

I grin and I slide my arm through his so our arms are linked. Colby lets out a laugh and he counts down. "3. 2. 1." We both take a bite of the pizza that the other person had made.

I raise both my eyebrows in a good shock of how good his pizza was. "So on a scale of trash homemade pizza to actually good pizza what would you rate mine Chef Brock?" I ask as we unlink arms.

Colby places a finger on his chin in thought and taps it. "Hmm well Chef Y/N I would say your pizza is pretty good for a homemade pizza so defenitely a 8 for me." He nods and takes another bite of the pizza I made.

"Well thank you Chef Brock, I would definitely give your pizza an 8.5, but thats only because you put very good toppings together." I grin.

Colby walks over to the camera and he asks "Wanna do the outro with me?" He says finishing his slice of pizza. I nod and place down the last bits of mine.

I walk over and stand next to him trying to finish the mouthful of pizza. "Thank you so much for watching! You should already know but if for some crazy reason you don't you should subscribe and like this video. Follow my beautiful girlfriend on these social medias."

Colby points down as if there were links to my social medias here with us and I smile.

"If you want more content with my girlfriend in it let me know!" Then Colby places a hand to cover his mouth and he gets closer to the camera as if he were going to tell it a secret.

"I'm going to make more videos with her anyways." Then he backs up and finishes his outro.

He turns off his camera and then he turns around hugs me. "Y/N! You're so much fun." He exclaims and I laugh and hug him back.

"Thank you Colby! You're so much fun too!" I yell and he chuckles. He kisses my cheek and then lets go.

"I need to edit but if you want you can come up to my room and just chill on my bed?" He places his hands on my shoulders.

I grin and nod "I might fall asleep eventually but yes I defenitely will come spend some time with you Colby, you don't need to ask." Colby then cheers and grabs his camera. He snakes his arm around my waist and we turn off the lights and go upstairs.

_____________________