[7] Return

I woke up after I felt the car stop moving. I opened my eyes and sat up. I squinted my eyes to adjust a little more and Sam smiled "We're hoooome!" He said in a singing voice.

I groaned a little, the pain in my back slowly returning but I decided to ignore it.

I get out of the car and go to the back of the car. My suitcase was the only thing left and so I grab it and then shut the trunk of the car. I fix my hair before I walk in the house.

"My favorite people are home and by that I only mean Y/N!" I hear Aaron yell and I laugh. "Me too!" I hear Devyn yell and Aaron comes down first he has his vlog camera and Devyn runs down the stairs. "Dibs on first hug!" She yells and I begin "Wait I don't-"

Devyn hugs me tightly right onto my injury and I cringe and stiffen up at the pain. Devyn pulls away. "Y/N what's wrong?" She gives me a curious look.

"She injured her back." Colby says as he walks towards us. "Oh my god are you okay? Can I see?" She moves to my back and I lift up the back of my shirt.

"Whoa what the actual hell?" She says as she examines it. "I'm sorry Y/N I'll be more careful next time." She apologizes and I make sure to tell her its fine.

"Whats wrong babe?" I hear Corey come down the stairs with a camera in hand. 'Oh good its going to be on three different channels now.' I think as Devyn motions Corey to come look at my injury. I wasn't self consious about my back so it didn't matter that I showed them where it was but with two different cameras on me at the same time was a bit unnerving.

"Oh damn." I hear Corey say. "You got that from exploring?" He asked and I hummed in response.

"So what happened, was it haaauunnnted?" Aaron jokes and I look at him seriously. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Colby shaking his head.

"What?" Aaron asks as I see him zoom in his camera on our faces. "I don't think its appropriate to talk about it in these circumstances right now." Colby says. "Turn off your cameras guys. Please." Sam says.

I watch them both turn off their cameras and Corey asks seriously. "What? What happened?"

Colby looks at me "Whenever you want to talk about it." He places a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

I look up at him and gulp. I nod and look back at Aaron, Corey, and Devyn. All of them were standing there very confused. "Tell Jake to come downstairs as well. Lets meet in the living room." Colby says and I see Corey nod and head upstairs to go get Jake.

The rest of us head to the living room and sit down. When Corey and Jake get to the living room I hear Jake ask "What's up guys? Welcome back Colby, Sam, and Y/N." I smile politely yet everyone else was so unnerved and concerned that they didn't say anything. "What?" Jake asked.

"Sit down Jake." Sam said. "All cameras off? No hidden ones okay guys?" Colby says as he looks at everyone.

They all nod and set their cameras on the coffee table. "When you're ready." Colby whispers to me and I nod. I took an inhale to start talking but I shake my head. "Can we show them the footage instead? I don't think they'd believe me."

[After the video]

"Holy shit Y/N." I hear Corey say, I was so shaken up at this point after watching the video back. They all look at me concerned.

I made sure to show them the video on my phone as well, the whole crew was shaken up after watching it all.

They all began to ask me questions and I started to become overwhelmed. I did the only thing I thought I could handle at the moment, I stood up and walked out of the room. My breathing became frantic and I was becoming shaky.