[8] Please Stay

I hear a knock at my door
'Too late to change now.' I give out a little huff and I walk over to my door.

I open the door to see a tired Colby on the other side. I smile apologetically. "Hey." He smiles and I let him in, I shut the door behind him.

"You really didn't have to come all the way down here." I say as I follow Colby a few paces behind him. Colby sits down on my bed.

"Nah don't worry about it. I wanted to make sure you were okay anyways." He looked up at me, my lamp giving me enough light to see his peircing blue eyes.

I look down at him as he was sitting on my bed. He looked up at me with a bit of wonder in his eyes.

"So.. Are you okay?" Colby asks as he raises an eyebrow. I shrug and nod as I plop down on my bed next to him.

"I don't know.. I thought I was getting over it. Like I had been sleeping well." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I just don't want to be overreacting about what happened.." I look at my lamp and I hear Colby speak up. "Y/N you aren't overreacting. What happened in there was terrifying and honestly, I think you're taking it a lot better than maybe Sam or I would take it."

I look back up at Colby and he smiles warmly. "Don't even worry about it okay? You take your time to heal and I'll be here with you."

I feel Colby slide his hand on top of mine and he grips it reassuringly. I blush lightly, but it was too dark too see specific facial features so I was really hoping he couldn't see my blush.

"Colby.. Thank you so much.." I trail off as I look up at him. He smiles and nods, his fingers intertwine with mine and I can feel the cold metal of his rings on my skin.

We sit in comfortable silence for a moment until Colby lets go of my hand. "I probably should let you sleep." He says as he stands up.

My heart dropped a little and I stand up as Colby turned around. I hug him from behind and he stands still. "Please stay." I whisper.

I felt his body relax and he turned around. I kept my head down as if in embarassment. I felt Colby's hands being placed on my warm cheeks. His cold rings sending chills down my body.

Colby lifted my head and I saw a smile on his face. "Any day for you Y/N." He grinned and I smiled while blushing.

His hands slid off my face. And he stayed in my room, we went into deep conversations that night about our lives and life itself. Colby fell asleep to me gently running my fingers through his hair while he laid his head on my lap.

[The next morning]

When I became consious enough to hear. I heard the chirping of birds, and the padding paws of dogs' against the patio floor. I heard soft breathing and I gently opened my eyes.

My room was a bit bright but my eyes adjusted in no time. My eyes immediately were fixated on the figure in front of me. Soft Colby slept peacfully beside me. I gently lifted myself upwards.

I turned around and was just about to get up when I felt an arm snake around my waist. "A few more minutes." Colby's morning voice groaned.

I smiled and lied down next to him once again, facing him. I saw his sleepy eyelids crack open, beautiful blue eyes lied beneath them.

I smiled and whispered "Goodmorning." I then watched as Colby sleepily smiled.

"Goodmorning Y/N, did you sleep better?" He asked, his groggy morning voice giving me chills.

I smile and look into his sleepy captivating eyes. "Yeah I did.. Thank you Colby." I grin and he sleepily smiles back.

Colby lifts his hand and pushes a stray section of hair out of my face. "Y/N-" Colby begins until I hear a loud knocking at my door. "Y/N! IT'S COREY AND I NEED HELP ON MY EDITING!" I hear Corey yell from outside.

"I'M GIVING YOU 5 SECONDS TO GET DECENT AND I'M BARGING IN. SO IS DEVYN!" I hear more banging on my door. Colby and I both shoot up from my bed. I look around and Colby grabs my arm.

Corey is nearly done counting when I was dragged into my bathroom and Colby shuts and locks the door.

I hear Corey open my front door. "Y/N!" I hear Corey yell.

"Corey I just got out of the shower!" I yell as I nervously bite my nails after I finish speaking.

"Fine I'll wait then." I hear him grunt and then fall onto my bed. "Have fun waiting for over an hour!" I yell back and I hear a loud groan from the other side of my bathroom door.

Colby and I look at eachother, Colby conceals his laugh by placing a hand over his mouth.

"Fine come get me when you're done!" I hear Corey yell and I hear him get up and leave.

Colby and I sighed a sigh of relief. I unlock my bedroom door and slightly open it. Peering out I don't see Corey and I motion Colby to follow. "Coast is clear." I walk out of my bathroom and Colby follows me.

"Nice plan." I giggle and turn around to see Colby smiling down at me. "Thanks, I'm pretty great I know." Colby replies and I roll my eyes and smile.

"So how you are you gonna get out of my room without them noticing?" I raise an eyebrow and fold my arms.

"Uhh still working on that." Colby says rubbing the back of his head and laughing in nervousness.

[3 hours later]

"I SWEAR I saw it." Devyn exclaims and I hush her. "Devyn what in the hell are you talking about?" I look at her, we were at the mall in Victoria's Secret.

"Colby was climbing out of your window this morning. Are you sure he wasn't?" She raises an eyebrow at me. Devyn asked me to go and spend some girl time with her at the mall.

"No! Devyn c'mon seriously?" I ask and fold my arms at her.

"Y/N you're so lying to me! I saw it. Okay fine, if it wasn't Colby who was it then? You have a seceret LA sugar daddy?" She gives me a 'really' type of look.

"Do I look like a whore to you." I complain and Devyn gives me a shocked look "No no no no! I just wanna know who was climbing out of your window this morning. Pleaaaseee." She begs. I turn my away from her and look at the lingerie filled store. 'Why are we even at this store anyways?' I wonder.

"Devyn I'm not telling you who it was." I fold my arms. "Oh so someone was climbing out your window!" She exclaims and I whip around and put a hand on her mouth.

I look around and see no one is looking at us. "Okay Devyn I'll tell you but not here." I sigh and she squeals excitedly.

"It is a guy right?" She asks and I nod and sigh. "Glad I brought you here then." She gleams at me and she grabs my wrist and drags me further into the store.

______________________

Hopefully you enjoyed and if you did please vote, comment, or do both.

Sorry if it seems like a filler, I thought it was kinda cute halfway through but ya know thats just me.

Sincerely- Brin