[19] Reminders

No matter how hard I tried I could not fall asleep that night. I tossed and turned, I even tried listening to calming music. When I saw my room get lighter each minute from the rising sun I decided to just get up.

I hobbled over to my desk and I sat down. I opened my laptop and searched through Sam and Colby's emails. I saw an email from another manager.

"Hello Sam and Colby, I manage tours for up and coming youtubers. If you are intrested please email me back and we will set up tour dates."

I grabbed my phone and called Sam. "Hello?" I heard a grogy morning voice from the other line.

"Sam! I just got an email from a popular tour manager, he's intrested in setting up a tour for you and Colby." I say excitedly and I hear an exhale from Sam.

"Alright email him back and tell me the details when I'm actually awake." Sam says with a sigh and I chuckle and hang up.

I quickly reply to the tour manager and then I shut my laptop. I look around smiling and then reality hits me as I look at the butterfly necklace Colby gave me. 'You guys are done.' Is the immediate thought that comes to my brain as I looked around the room.

Memories of our first kiss flood to my brain. The night I had my nightmare and Colby had come down to make sure I was okay. The moments he first showed me my room, when I stared into those beautiful blue eyes I saw a bit of heartbreak but a lot of pure bliss.

'I will never see eyes as beautiful as Colby's' My eyes welled up at the thought as my eyebrows knitted together.

I shake my head as a tear escapes my eye, I stand up and wipe away the tear as I trudge to my bathroom to shower.

I took off my ankle brace and I grabbed some fresh clothing as I stripped myself from my old ones.

After I had finished my refreshing shower and I had gotten ready I walked into the house, along with a shopping list.

"Y/N where ya goin?" Sam asked as he ate a bowl of cereal at the counter. I smiled politely "Shopping." I said a bit rushed so I could just leave the house.

He nodded and just as I was about to reach the front door, Colby appeared at the stairs. I think we both spooked one another so I just went on my way, trying not to give into the urge of just breaking down in his arms.

I could feel Colby's eyes on me the whole way out the door. Once I exited the house I let out a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and opened it.

Devyn: Sorry about you and Colby, let me know if you need anything. :(

I furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed. "Damn word spreads fast in that household." I whisper as I get in my car.

[6 hours later]

I spent the majority of my day away from the house. I'd rather spend money on lots of gas for my car instead of having any awkward or hurtful confrontation with Colby.

"I should just go to a bar." I sigh and roll my eyes. "Y/N we all know thats the worst place to be after a breakup." Kat says as we sip our coffees'.

"It's better than being home." I sigh and I look out the window. I feel Kat place her soft hand on mine. I turn my head to look at her. "Listen, if it's that bad you can totally come spend a few nights at mine alright? I'm totally down for a sleep over any day." Kat smiles warmly and I smile back a little.

"Thanks Kat but I'm not about to take up space at your place. I'm an adult and I should handle this stuff like one. Except it's just.. I don't know, awkward." I sigh and Kat nods.

"Understandable, but hey you're welcome anytime." She smiles and I nod. As if on cue her phone starts ringing.

Kat takes a look at her phone and her smile fades "Oh damn I was supposed to be at a rehearsal ten minutes ago! I'm so sorry Y/N. Call or text me if you need anything." She smiles and gets up and she leaves.

'Well might as well go, I don't have anything left here.' I sigh as I get up and leave.

'I need to get back to that tour manager, I'm sure he's replied to me by now.' I think to myself as I get in my car and I brace myself before driving home.

I park in the driveway and get out. There we're two other cars there as well. Colby's and another I've never seen.

I walk into the house and it's pretty silent. Until I walk past the living room and I see two people on the couch.

Shea and Colby. I gasp and clasp my hand over my mouth. Shea whom was straddling Colby's lap turns to look at me. I see Colby's shocked face. By this point I have tears running down my face and the last thing I see before it's too watery to see is Shea smirking at me.

I then bolt for the front door. "Y/N! Y/N!" I hear footsteps behind mine, and Colby's voice called after me.

I kept walking and I slammed the door shut behind me as I exited the house. I heard it open "Y/N please let me explain!" Colby yelled.

I furiously whipped around "Leave me the hell alone Colby! You have nothing to explain! I know what I saw and it's pretty damn clear we are over by what I saw." I shake my head and I see Colby panic.

"Y/N oh my god let me please explain!" He says and I just get in my car. I pull out of the driveway to the nice house. I drive to the nearest gas station.

I grabbed my phone and I called Kat. Her number ringed until her voicemail picked up. "Dammit!" I yelled frustrated as I placed my phone in my lap. I placed my head in my hands and cried for a solid 45 minutes.

I picked up my phone and I was scrolling through my contacts until I saw "Brennen"

"How much worse could it get?" I questioned myself and I dialed his number.

"Hello? Y/N?" I heard Brennen from the other side of the phone.

"Brennen can I come over?"

____________________

Oh howdy duty, well hopefully you guys enjoyed and if you did please vote, comment, or both :)

Sincerely- Brin