[10] Fair Enough

*Warning: Angst/Fluff*

Colby and I sat in awkward silence on the way home until Colby asked, "So what did you think of Brennen?"

I shrugged as I looked out the window "He was cool." Is all I replied.

I heard Colby tap his fingers on the steering wheel. "Everything okay?" He asked and I turned my head towards him, I looked at him as he kept his eyes on the road.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I cleared my throat. "Uh yeah? Why wouldn't it be?" I asked and Colby shrugged. "You're just quiet is all." He admits and I look back out the window.

"Just tired." I mumble but loud enough for Colby to hear. Colby pulls into the driveway and when he turns off the car I get out.

I drag my feet into the house. I get a few 'heys' from the boys and I smile at all of them in response.

I don't take a moment to stick around and I go straight to the backyard and to my seperate room. I walk in my room and shut the door.

I turn on my lamp, giving my room a dim light but bright enough for me to see. I see the bag from earlier on my bed and I sigh. I peer in it to see the lingerie still sitting perfectly in there.

I shake my head and look around. I shut my curtains and grab the bag. 'Not doing anything anyways.' I think to myself as I pull out the first piece and I try it on.

I look at myself in the mirror and my mind is filled with mixed opinons. 'Pretty.' Went a few of my thoughts and others were 'That doesn't go good on you.'

I sighed and shook my head. I grab the bag, still only wearing my lingerie I shove it under the bed and slip on my clothing.

I hear a knock at my door and as I'm slipping on my top I hear a faint voice "It's Colby."

I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open it and see Colby standing there. His expression was empty and I let him in.

"You okay Colby?" I ask as he sits on my bed. "I was wondering the same thing about you." He confessed and I stood infront of him.

*Angst/Fluff beginning, go to the next chapter if you want to skip this bit*

I looked down at him as he looked away. "I'm okay Colby, you don't always need to check up on me you know." I comment and fold my arms as he looks up at me.

"Why were you acting so weird? Don't even begin to pretend because you were so spaced out during the recording session." He said standing up and I back away a bit, I unfold my arms and tense up.

"I-I.." I begin but I'm at a loss for words at Colby's sudden outburst.

"You what Y/N? I thought we could talk." He said as he looked down at me. I knitted my eyebrows "You wanna know what Colby. That's not fair okay? You don't get to act like that if I don't tell you every single living moment of my life. And you wanna know what? I'm confused about Brennen. He kept eyeing me down during dinner and then he hands me a slip of paper with his number wondering if I have a boyfriend."

I point at him angrily, I was frustraited. 'I already had a confusing night I don't need crap from Colby right now.' I think to myself and Colby sighs.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I kinda noticed what was going on at dinner." He gulped admittingly.

I shook my head and sighed, I wasn't sure if I should accept his apology but I was still listening. "I didn't know he gave you his number. I'm sorry Y/N.. I was just upset he kept looking at you like that during dinner.." Colby confessed and my expression became softer.

"Why?" I asked as I looked up at Colby. Colby just looked down at me, he became flustered. "Well- I don't- You see... Uh..." He began and I tilted my head.

"Dammit." He sighs and he places his hands on my cheeks and collides his lips with mine. He kissed me with fury. It slowly turned passionate but it was heated. We pulled away for air and I looked up at Colby. His hands were still against my heated cheeks.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." Colby says out of breath. I laugh and I reply "About time." I smile and Colby leans down and kisses me again, this time slower and lovingly.

Colby then sits down on the bed and I straddle him. Our kisses become more heated and I tug at his shirt a bit.

He slides it off with ease, my fingers gently slide up and down his torso. We pull away for air and I see Colby look me up and down. I could see the hungry look in his eyes and as I could read his mind I slide off my top.

I had forgotten all about my lingerie until I heard Colby say. "Damn.." breathlessly.

Colby looked me up and down and when he met my eyes I placed my hands on his cheeks. I hungrily kissed him and he placed his hands on my hips.

He pulled away from the kiss and he asked "Y/N are you sure?"

I looked deeply into his blue eyes and I whispered "I've never been so sure."

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed, and if you did pleave vote, comment, or do both to lemme know.

And I didn't make a smut just because I never have before and I don't know how comfortable I would be writing one (Again I dont know because I haven't written one) but if it becomes requested enough I'll consider writing one.

Sincerely- Brin