[16] Not Again

I flutter open my eyes, the room was bright and the smell of Colby lingered on the pillows and sheets. Except, his warm body wasn't next to mine.

I sit up and look around, he wasn't in the room either. I get out of bed and fix my hair, I then go downstairs and Aaron and Sam were in the living room. "Where's Colby?" I ask as I look around.

"He went to go answer some questions at the police station. Kat and Devyn cleaned up the kitchen by the way." Sam responded and I peered into the kitchen to see it was clean.

"Okay.. I'm going to go work on a few things. Also Sam, someone sent in an abandoned place for you and Colby to explore, its an old home." I say and Sam looks up at me.

"Uh.. Okay, are you going or..?" He trails off and I nod. "Yeah, I'm not going to let one experience scare me." I smile and inhales and exhales deeply. "Alright, where's it at?"

I check my phone "It's three hours away north but still in Cali." I look up at him and he nods approvingly.

"Should we go today or tomorrow?" He asks and I shrug. "Whatever you guys wanna do but I'll film this time." I smile and Sam gets up. "I better teach you a few filming tricks then." He smiles and I follow him to the kitchen.

[30 minutes later]

"So in that circumstance you're going to want to angle the camera this way, just because at that level it can focus better and get an overall better shot." Sam says and I nod. I hear the front door open and Colby walks in the kitchen.

"Hey guys whats up?" He asks setting some groceries down on the counter. "Oh Sam was showing me some recording tips. I'm going to film for your guy's next abandoned place exploring thing." I say confidently but Colby shakes his head.

"Oh no we're not doing that. After what happened last time? Bad idea." Colby says  as he folds his arms.

"Colby it won't even be that bad this time. We're just going to a house up North about 3 hours away." I reassure him and Colby lets out a hefty exhale.

"Okay but we're gonna bring more people this time okay?" He says and I cheer as well does Sam.

"When are we leaving?" He asks, Sam and I look at eachother and shrug. "Today or tomorrow." I look back at Colby and his eyebrows raise a little.

"Alright let me text a few people. Maybe ask someone here too." Colby says as he pulls out his phone.

Sam jogs away and I hear him going up the stairs. I then hear a faint "Jaaake!" from Sam and I giggle. "I'm gonna go get a few things together." I smile and Colby nods.

I exit the house and go to my outside room thing. When I walk in my room I see apart of the bag that had my "special clothing" in it sticking out a bit from underneath the bed and I felt heat raise to my cheeks.

I decided to ignore it by pushing it all the way under the bed. I grab a simple travel bag and I pack it with another outfit, I pack flashlights, an extra SD card, water bottles, and food.

I zip up the bag as I finish. I hear a light knock at my door. It sounded like Colby's so I said "Come in!"

Colby walks in, putting his phone in his pocket. "Y/N are you sure you want to go? Are you sure your ribs don't hurt?" He asks as he looks down at me. He places his hands on my hips.

"Colby I promise I'm fine, pluse we're gonna have extra people with us." I reassure him and he sighs as if he's debating the whole idea.

"Colby you can't throw away something you've done your whole life for a girl. Look I won't wander off again, plus I'm the camera girl this time remember?" I smile and Colby cracks a smile.

"Alright, but just know I'm keeping my eyes on you 95% of the time." I roll my eyes and smile "You do anyways Colby."

Colby lets out an airy laugh, "You can't blame a guy for looking at such a smokin' babe." He smirks and I playfully hit his chest. "Whatever Colby!" I laugh and his grip tightens on my hips as I was about to pull away.

"Seriously! Y/N you're so goddamn beautiful." Colby smiles and gently presses his lips against mine.

I don't want to pull away but I know how heated this could get and I'm sure Sam wants to leave today.

I gently pull away but I press my forehead against Colby's. "Colby we need to get going you know." I sigh a bit sadly.

Colby hugs me, "Alright fine, lets go." He says and then lets go of me. He grabs the backpack I have on my bed and I follow him out.

We walked back into the house and Sam called out, "Colby! Shea is here!"

'Shea?'

[3 hours later]

Our "pack" I guess you could say was me, Colby, Sam, Kat, Jake, and Shea. Shea was cool I guess but she was stuck on Colby like gum to a shoe. It kinda ticked me off but I tried my best just to let it slide.

"Okay now the directions say there's a dirt road to the left with an old sign that says 'Green Hills'." I say and Colby drives a bit further until we see the dirt road and sign.

We turn onto the dirt road and we are driving for what seems like forever. Until we come to a fence that blocks us off from going the rest of the way to the abandoned house.

Colby parks behind some tall brush and we all get out I prop the camera up on the top of the car so we can start the intro.

I press the record button and back up to where everyone else was standing. "What's up guys its Sam and Colby." Colby starts off with his signature line and Sam continues.

"Today we are exploring the Green Hills abandoned house. As you can see we have a few extra people with us! Y/N, Kat, Shea, and Jake will all be with us exploring." Sam explains, we all do a little wave.

I then grab the camera and continue recording. We all walk to the fence, it wasn't huge but it was one we'd have to climb over.

Sam asks, "Who's going first?" I turn the camera towards him and I chuckle. "I will." I shrug behind the camera.

Sam looks at me curiously and I hand him the camera. I walk up to the fence, even with a bag on I climb it and get over it with ease. I jump down and turn around.

I hold my hands over the fence and Sam hands me the camera. "Whaaaat? Since when could you do that?" Colby asks and I laugh.

"There's a lot you don't know about me apparently Mr. Brock." I say, zooming into his shocked face. He then retorts, "Apparently not!" Everyone lets out a chuckle.

A few minutes later we're all over the fence and we walk aways up the dirt path.

"Whoa this is no house. This is a manor!"

_______________________

Hopefully you enjoyed and if you did please vote, comment, or do both to lemme know!

(I know I haven't been putting these at the end of the chapter because I'm too lazy :D )

Sincerely- Brin