Chapter I: Goodbye

Chapter I:
Goodbye
_________

Chapter I:Goodbye_________

_________

Placing the last of my clothes in my suitcase from my room, I heard footsteps behind me which I turned around to, saying, "A little help here, Stef?"

He nods, walking to my overloaded suitcase, I sat on it and he began to zip it close, he stands up with a huge frown on his face, "Do you really have to? You can stay here with us, you can have everything you want here..."

"I can but what I've really wanted was to explore around, you should know that..." I give him a small smile, tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. Standing up, bursting into tears, I hugged Stefan and didn't want to let go of him, he smelled like the fresh fields of flowers that I once smelled when we first met.

***

Taking a glass of wine from the waitress that was going around to whom wanted one, I smile at her before walking away to admire the pieces of art that was displayed on the tall, white wall.

"I take it that you're an artist?" I hear, turning around I saw a fine-looking gentleman behind me, also with a glass of wine cupped in his left hand. His face plastered a huge smile with a hint of smirk in it.

"I might be mistaken for an artist for the profuse admiration I propose to paintings, but I'm sadly not an artist although I can construct a fine piece if I say so myself." I smirk, taking a swig of the glass of wine, winking at him. I turn around and approached the bar at the other side of the room, placing the glass down I waited for the bartender to refill it. I saw the same gentleman from earlier sit beside me, he coughs in order to catch my attention.

"Needn't to cough for my attention, I already knew that you would follow me to the bar." I chuckle at him, turning in my seat to face him. He had brown hair which was pulled back and had forest green eyes which mesmerized me.

"I'm Stef—" He starts to introduce himself to me until I cut him off, saying,"Stefan Salvatore, also know as, 'The Ripper' you're quite famous around the vampiric community." He looks stunned when I said that.

"Are you a vampire?" He asks me, I shrug completely ignoring his question, taking another swig of the wine which was refilled by the bartender minutes ago.

"If I told you who I was, you might tell to who you once worked with. Also, might be terrified if you know me. It's better off if you don't as of now." I inform him, placing the glass down, smiling to Stefan then walking away.

I turn to an alley when I saw a person turn there, smirking when I finally found a human by their self, he was either stupid or just stupid. Using my inhumane speed, pinning the man onto the wall making him gasp for air uncontrollably. I compel him, "Stay quiet."

Digging my fangs onto his neck, his eyes shoot wide open, I begin sucking his blood until I heard a chuckle, "Out in the open?"

I growl, turning around leaving my grasp around the man's neck, making him fall to the ground with a thud, he clutched his neck which bleed uncontrollably. Turning to Stefan, "What's the worst thing that could happen. Scared, Salvatore?" I wink, taking the man up to his feet, compelling him to go away and forget about everything.

"Tell me, what are you doing here, are you following me?" I say, taking out a handkerchief out of my pocket and wiping off the blood on my mouth before taking it back into my pocket.

"What if I was?" Stefan winks, walking up to me, I back away from him in curiosity. He chuckles, shaking his head, "Relax." He said before, wiping a drop of the mans blood on the corner of my lips with his finger.

"Why are you following me?" I ask him, pushing his hand away, taking a step back away from him.

"I want to know your name." He shrugs, taking a seat on a barrel that was mysteriously placed there.

"Rosabella Evin Moore," I bow at Stefan with a wry smile plastered on my face, looking at him to see his expression, "pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore."

"Your the tribrid." He stutters, standing up I growl, my eyes turning it's inhumane silver color replacing my original one.

"I suggest you to stay down, Mr. Salvatore." I growl, sitting back in fear. He nods then I smile, my eyes changing back into its original state, "I know your affairs with someone."

"With whom?" He asks, I shake my head, he compelled him to forget all about him.

"No one." I shrug, then adding, "What do you say about living like how we were really made to be?" I smirk, making him grin. Then we sped away and that was the last time the Ripper was seen.

***

"I'll miss you." I sob into his chest, then letting go of him. He takes out a small box in his back pocket before opening it in front of me which revealed a necklace with a diamond studded heart pendant, turning around the heart I saw the words, never forgotten.

"You're making it sound like I'm dying!" I laugh, wiping my tears down my cheeks. He smiles, taking the necklace off the box, I turn around, placing my hair into a bunch then lifting it up, so Stefan can clasp it together.

"I love it, thank you." I whisper, giving Stefan a quick hug before taking my luggage and rolling it outside the door. Taking a glance at Damon, I walk up to him, kissing his cheek, "I'll see you some time, Damon."

He crimsons, playing with bis finger before groaning and engulfing me into a hug,"I'll miss you, Bella." I giggle, Bella was a nickname that he gave me just the three of us: Stefan, Damon and me. While as, others call me Eve. I won't let them call me Rosa because only one family calls me that, they were the first family that I got along with completely my whole entire life.

Finally, opening the door to my car, getting in with waving at Stefan and Damon who stood at the other side of the car. Closing back the door, hesitating to turn the keys, I shake my head and turn it on, rolling down the window on the other side and shout, "Don't forget me, Salvatores. Call me whenever, I'll be here before you could say help, I love you, you lot!" They laugh and nod, Damon replying,"I doubt it."

"Shut your hole, Damien!" I laugh jokingly, he groans at the name I called him.

"Never forgotten." I hear Stefan. I smile warm heartily and salute to him, "Pick yourself up, soldier." I say to them before driving away.

Looking back at the rear view mirror, I saw them waving as their figure minimizes, rolling down my window and placing my hand out and waving it. With a smile, I screamed loud, "I'm free!"

I was happy to start with, but something in me knew that in a couple of days or even hours, I'll receive a call, a call for help. All I got to do was make the most of my time of freedom, wisely and cheerfully.

I don't know where I was going but as of now I didn't care, all I care was the time I have before something could happen and change me plans. I had limited time of fun.

◈◈◈◈◈

Don't forget to vote!