Chapter V: All My Children

Chapter 5:
All My Children
_________

Chapter 5: All My Children_________

_________

Arriving at the Salvatore boarding house, I knocked on the door and it mysteriously creaked open so I let myself in being cautious of the surroundings.

"Damon?" I call out for the eldest Salvatore, walking to his room, seeing a familiar blonde beside him in bed. I gasp, "No!" Slowly both of them started to wake up.

"Bella?" Damon yawns, adjusting his eyes to the sunlight. Glancing to his right to see if the blonde was still there and she was still, he smiles then averts his gaze onto the brunette who was fuming.

"Really?" She glares, throwing him his shirt that was on the floor, "put a shirt on or I'll call one of the brothers to pick her up and I'm sure they will not be amused to find a Salvatore hooking up with their sister."

I went out the room and sat down on the couch, reading one of Stefan's journals throughout his life until my phone began to ring, not looking at the caller's id I just pick it up, "Hello?"

"Hello Rosa." It was Elijah.

"Elijah." I reply, closing the journal.

"I apologize if I have disturbed you in your doings but I noticed a certain someone's absent, maybe, Rebekah?" Elijah questions, I snicker when the both appeared in the living room.

"Lets say, someone just got laid." I wink, turning off the phone leaving Elijah in the blue, standing up and staring at the pair who crimson at my gaze. Rebekah growls and throws her purse at me which I avoided, "Shut it, Rosa."

"Unwillingly, Bekah." I giggle, throwing her purse back at her. Opening the door for them and saw Elena, I turn around and laugh, "This just got better."

Rebekah winks at me and walks out the house ignoring Elena. Elena walks inside still shocked at the fact Rebekah was with Damon, I close the door and heard Elena, "Did you stop taking vervain?"

"You think Rebekah had to compel Damon?" I burst into laughter, patting Damon's back, "You are daft, Elena Gilbert."

"What's wrong with you?" She groans.

"Me or him?"

"Both of you." Elena yawps, "She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago."

"Can't we just move past that, Elena?" Damon grumbles, I butt in, "I second that."

"So, is that how it's gonna be now?" Elena shakes her head, "I hurt your feelings and this is how you lash out on me?"

"Well, maybe for once, something I did had nothing to do with you." Damon lashes out.

"I'm going out." I pick up my purse, "don't kill each other, you lot." Opening up the door and running after Rebekah.

"Don't start, Nik." I heard Rebekah's voice, I smile and walk to the direction of the voice.