Chapter VI: 1912

Chapter 6:
1912
_________

Chapter 6: 1912_________

_________

"I got your call, what happened?" I run towards Damon, he smirks making me groan, "if this is your plan to make me forgive you, it isn't going to work. I happen to care about Alaric cause he's the only badass human in our group."

"Well then, follow me." Damon walks through the doors and I saw Alaric in a jail cell with Sheriff Forbes in front of the cell.

"I didn't do it!" Alaric fights, shaking the bars detaining him.

"You're arresting him for what this nut job Dr. Fell says?" Damon says with raised eyebrows.

"And here I am thinking Finn was the  psychotic one." I chuckle then look down to the ground and mutter, "Sorry, Finn." Then avert my gaze to the Sheriff.

"No, I'm detaining him. The cell is for his own good." She replies then turns to Alaric and explained what happened, "You were shot. Dr. Fell used vampire blood to heal you."

"Dr. Fell shot me!" Alaric cuts her off, yelling. I grab his hand, "Ric... calm down."

"Because you came at her with a knife!" Sheriff argues back.

"With a knife I had found hidden in her things!" Alaric disavow.

"We gonna ignore that he's one of the victims? We was practically stabbed to death!" I look at the Sheriff unbelievably.

"Dr. Fell suggested his wounds could have been self-inflicted." She sighs.

"God, you think Alaric stabbed himself?" Damon retaliates. "Pathetic." I mutter under my breath.

"Look I think I don't know what to think." She groans, "I've got nothing but murder weapons from your stash and a member of a founding family pointing a long finger."

"She's setting me up, I'm being framed." Alaric retorts, taking my hand off of his.

"That may be so. But I don't have any proof." The Sheriff acknowledges.

"We'll find some, I can use my magic to go into Ric's mind and—" I offer a solution for Alaric's justice but she stopped me, "No, just stay out of this, you two. You getting involved will make matters worse."

"Listen—" I beg, once again she cuts me off, "Don't make me put you in that cell with him."

I growl, stomping out of the room with Damon along, "I'm this close to ripping out her throat, cutting me off mid-sentence, that prick knows better to piss of an tribrid."

"Calm down, there's literally smoke coming out of your ear." Damon fans my face with his hands, I narrow my eyes at him then he moans in pain, clutching his head. "stop it!"