Chapter XX: Into the Wild

Chapter 20:
Into the Wild
_________

Chapter 20:Into the Wild_________

_________

"You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this." Caroline stands behind the boundary between her and Klaus.

"No one is telling you, so, barbie." I smirk, grabbing Tyler's glass and drinking it. They jump at my sudden arrival in the Gilbert household where Klaus is in custody. "oh, don't mind me. I'm just here to accompany my love, Niklaus. I could free him but then the cure would be fought for when he's freed and I wouldn't want that."

"Why not?" Tyler asks me, walking around the counter.

"I already know that the second they find it. They'll fight for it, maybe even start another war." I wink.

"Why start a war when all of us can take the cure?" Caroline chimes in. I place the glass down on the counter, crouching beside Kol's burnt body.

"There is only one dose of the cure, darling." I thought to myself. Then Caroline hands my a glass of water that she got from the fridge while she sent a look at Tyler which I didn't notice. "I just drank, Caroline." I chuckle, seeing the glass she's handing to me.

"I know, I guess you just wanted more." She purses her lips, turning around to place the glass on the counter. I stop her, "But I didn't say no." I smile, standing up. Grabbing the glass from her hands, I drank it all up until I felt burning in my throat, I gag spitting it out onto the floor, my tongue burning from the pain. She laced the water with wolfsbane! That bitch!

"Laced it with wolfsbane." Caroline smirks at me when she sees my furious reaction. I hiss, "You monster!" I speed up to her until I feel being pulled back and see Tyler's hand around mine.

"That's for what you did last night." She winks. Turning around then Tyler walks in front of me, his hand leaving my arm. Suddenly, he pulls out a dagger from his jacket then plunges it onto my stomach, I gasp feeling the pain.

"That's for my mom." He mutters, twisting the stake. "I didn't kill her, big boy." I scoff, pushing him away from me, pulling the dagger out of my stomach. "This shirt's from Dolce!" I hiss, throwing the dagger to my side. I glance at Niklaus and see him enraged.

Klaus smirks at me, grabbing the lamp beside him, stabbing Caroline in the stomach and dragging her beside him and digging his fangs onto her neck, injecting her with werewolf toxin, which the only cure is mine and Nik's blood. That's the beauty of nature, right?

"No!" Tyler gasps. I used my magic and dragged Caroline's body from the boundary and back to Tyler, he left her down on the couch while she repeats, "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god."

"Relax," said Tyler. "I can fix this."

"A little thank you would be nice." I mutter. Sending Niklaus a thankful smile.

Caroline replies, "How? The only thing that can heal me is their blood! Oh, my god. Oh, my god."

"Oh, my god!" I groan, standing up from the chair, stomping to Caroline, "if you don't shut your bloody mouth, I will stitch your lips together!"

Tyler glares at me, looking back at Caroline, whispering, "I know. I'll fix it." Caroline nods. Tyler stands up from the floor to reach Caroline's height sat down on the couch, he turns to face the hybrid and the retired tribrid that was their fault.

"She'll die if you don't heal her." Tyler says.

Glancing at the struggling blonde sitting down on the couch, "I can live with that. She isn't my favorite blondie. Plus, is that your way on making Nik heal her? Well, sorry to break it to you, mate, you're not doing a very great job there." I chuckle.

"Okay. Beg me to save her life." Nik states from behind, smirking at Tyler. He walks in front of the hybrid, "Is this what you want?"

"To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine, you win. I'm nothing." Tyler concedes defeat to Niklaus, the blonde on the couch stares at her boyfriend in fear, knowing what will happen next. "Now, save her. Please."

"I'm sorry, mate, I didn't quite catch that." Nik replies smugly at Tyler, turning his ear at Tyler's direction.

Replies Tyler, "Please."

"Please...?" Sighing at him, "be specific, Tyler."

"Please save her life." He repeats, bowing his head down in embarrassment from the two of us.

"See, now, I think you're just telling Nik what he wants to hear. I mean, you did call him pathetic earlier. Wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now knowing you announced your plan to kill him in a manner you're still debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair? I'm just asking." I reply cutting Nik off from replying to him furthermore. Tyler purses his lips, "I'll be your slave again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." He pleads to Klaus.

"No." Was his short and deadly reply to him.

Caroline speaks up, "Get me out of here. I can't even look at him."

"Just because you two had a unimaginable fling makes him inclined to heal you from everything, you dumb blonde." I spat at her, Tyler shows his golden eyes at me, returning the same expression, I showed my deadly silver ones.

"Pardon me, love. But I've got to go." I frown, walking to Niklaus, touching his cheek.

"Where you off to? Keep me company." He replies, staring at my lips, placing his hands on my shoulder tracing circles.

"I'm clearing out my closet." I chuckle. Giving him a peck on the lips, stepping away from him.

"Just a peck?" He complains, pouting at me, grabbing my hand.

"Just a peck, Niklaus. Learn to contain yourself." I giggle, walking out the door leaving him. I wasn't really cleaning out my closet, instead I had far more better things to do like how I'll avenge Kol and Finn.

◈◈◈◈◈

Don't forget to vote!

I'm sorry that this is a short chapter...  also I'm sorry if I was gone for too long, we didn't have any wifi for a week and I had to take care of some papers cause I had an interview and guess what? I PASSED THE INTERVIEWW!!