Chapter XXVIII: Farewell

Chapter 28:
Farewell
_________

Chapter 28: Farewell_________

_________

Do you know the fear of leaving somewhere or someone after being so attached to them it makes you feel like you've finally found home? Well, arriving back in Mystic Falls, I've met a ton of new and old people and made new memories. I never thought of associating myself with this kind of group where there's a doppelgänger, a werewolf that was turned into a hybrid, a superficial blonde vampire, a Bennett witch, a human and last of all, two brothers that was together every step of the way. That was the group I happen to be associated with, adding to that list, I was the tribrid who became a hybrid due to loosing a loved one. Everyone knows that not everything is perfect even if you're supernatural or a god.

To everyone that says they're unlucky, well, they're not we all are lucky but not the way we may want it to be. It may look like that others may have everything better than others but it's just a facade. Everything isn't easy as it is.

Growing up, we've went through many challenges in life and not once did I give up that's why I'm here. I never gave up whatever the challenge was cause giving up will not only not give you the experience of winning but a lesson in life. Through my years, I met tons of people, the advice they gave me? It was all about never giving up on your dreams cause it'll come true one day. Carrying that through my lifetime, I conquered everything.

Walking through the smooth concrete sidewalk of Mystic Falls, I reminisced every memory there was. There was a lot of my time left here in Mystic Falls before I move on to New Orleans where everything started. I was already dressed up in my attire and my bags were already packed in my car. I decided to walk cause I never cherished my ability to walk considering there are people that couldn't.

Arriving at Caroline's house, I knock on the door and saw her open it with a bright smile. "Hey!"

"I hope I didn't bother you." I smile back at her, pulling away from the hug. She shakes her head no, "Oh no, I actually just finished packing."

"That's great, I was wondering if you wanted to go the the Grill with me? I invited the others." I asked her. She nods, locking her front door then we walked down to the sidewalk and continued to walk to the Grill bursting into fits of laughter once in awhile whenever we would tell funny stories.

Arriving at the Grill, I saw Damon wave to us. Running to seat beside him, he places his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him and whispers to my ear, "I have something for you, I'll give it to you later." Nodding at him. I turn my attention to the others who was sitting in front of me.

"Too bad, Bonnie isn't here." Elena frowns. I shrug, "I'm sure she'll have fun traveling around, she deserves it!" I exaggerate. Pulling out seven letters and handing them to the rightful owners: Matt, Jeremy, Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Elena. The extra one was also for the Salvatores.