Chapter VIII: The Murder of One

Chapter 8:
the Murder of One
_________

Chapter 8: the Murder of One_________

_________

"I'll be there."

"Be on time, love."

I end the call, taking my own car and driving away.

Turning to an alley and saw her, smiling I ran up to her and engulfed her into a deep hug, "Oh, how I've missed you, Bekah!"

"Relax, I've been gone for a day." Rebekah chuckles, pulling away from the hug.

"An awful long time, Bekah." I shake my head, then on time I saw Finn speed down to our direction for escape from dear brother, Niklaus. Seeing Niklaus for the first time in so long made me smile and my body feel numb.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah says to his oldest brother.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes." Finn pleads, then glancing at me.

"Finn, I'm not into this plan. I actually care for you, please, don't make this any harder..." I frown at him, there was a blink of fear in his eyes and made me feel remorse for him.

"At least, he's not trying to make us extinct." Rebekah hisses. Finn turns around to see Niklaus behind him who was smirking.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Finn asks.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. You've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine." Niklaus shrugs, continuing, "the thing is I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you."

Suddenly, Niklaus threw Finn to the wall then on the other, Finn grunted at the compact then hit the floor. Gasping silently, my heart beat paces. He looks to me pleading for me to help him, I turned away feeling deeply emotional by Finn's suicidal wish to be gone from this earth and be human in the other side.

"It has been a long time, love." Niklaus approaches me, whispering in my ear making me shiver.

"I'm not Caroline, Niklaus." I groan, pushing him away from me.

He chuckles, "I didn't say you were."

"She's your love, after all." I shot back, turning around and saw Rebekah and Finn gone.

"I wasn't informed that Caroline and I are together." Niklaus replies, beaming at me.

"Your admiration for Caroline says otherwise, Niklaus." I walk out the alley and onto the busy streets of the city.

"Admiration?" Niklaus hums cluelessly, "I'm sure to say that you're jealous of Caroline."

"In your wildest dreams, Niklaus." I scoff, trying to outrun him but he grabs my hand.