Chapter XVIII: O Come, All Ye Faithful

Chapter 18:
O Come, All Ye Faithful
_________

Chapter 18:O Come, All Ye Faithful_________

_________

Walking out of my room with two dresses in my hands which I still couldn't decide which to wear for the charity event. Asking Nik, "Nik, I've grown annoyed each second I waste on picking a dress, and still I haven't chosen one." I groan, showing the two dresses, stop mid-sentence when I saw Stefan, "What's wrong?"

"Elena is sired to Damon." Stefan answer, I snicker, "I know, it really took you that long to realize." Turning my attention back to Nik waiting for an answer.

"I like the short blue one better." He answers. I check the one he picked then turned to Stefan, "Uh... the blue one, also?"

"Very well, then." I smile, placing the dresses in the couch where Adrian, one of Klaus' hybrids could place it back to my room. I sit down on the couch, "what do you want, Stefan?"

"I need to find the cure now and yet here you are making post-modern snowflakes." Stefan argues with Klaus.

"I've delivered. I retrieved the Hunter's sword which we'll use to decipher the map in the Hunter's mark. To such turn of events, on my way back to Mystic Falls I took another look at the sword to know that, the sword I retrieved from Italy was not the real sword. To my knowledge, the location of the sword is known my one person, one person only." Klaus spat back. Stefan taps his foot on the floor impatiently.

"That person is?" Stefan asks.

"Rosa, love? Care to enlighten us with the location of the sword." Klaus turns to me with a wicked smile, Stefan's eye widen looking at me. I wink at both of the boys, "Sure, the location will be written and delivered to you on my gravestone when I bloody die. Over my dead body, Nik." I hiss, growing pissed at him.

"Come on, what do we have to do for you to tell us?" Klaus pleads.

"The sword is useless yet to give, when Jeremy completes his mark then I'll give it but I expect the sword to return back to me and I shall hide it completely." I negotiate with him, glancing at Stefan. "Okay then." He trails off.

"I think my work here is done," Standing up from the couch, "Nik, please knock before entering my room." I turn to him, he nods with a small curve on his lips.

I went to my room and finally took a shower. Changing into the dress that Stefan and Klaus decided on, I walk up to the mirror, looking at my reflection wearing the dress. Grabbing my purse on the foot of my bed and exiting my room and knocking on Nik's bedroom door then I heard his voice from the other side of the room, "Come in!"

"Nik, are we coming to the charity event together or shall I—?" I opened my purse, fumbling for my phone inside while opening the door, my head lowered down to my purse. Looking up when I saw it, I was cut off by the body of Nik in front of me.