Chapter XXV: She's Come Undone

Chapter 25:
She's Come Undone
_________

Chapter 25:She's Come Undone_________

_________

Nik, Elijah and Rebekah doesn't know anything about what happened yesterday, how Silas appeared to me and Elena trying to kill me to stop Silas from completing the spell. Last night, I came home to the house empty with a note on my room saying, Just a quick errand to run, be back home, little one.

An errand at the middle of the night? Although, I didn't question it because of what we are and who we are. I went back to my room and changed and fell asleep almost immediately after laying down on the bed.

Now, I'm on my way to the Salvatores to check up on our doppelgänger that is too stubborn to turn her humanity on. I was just in front of the front door and heard Caroline's voice talking to Stefan.

"The only chance we have with her is to provoke her. Trigger something." Stefan replies, "fear, anger, self-pity, anything."

Caroline groans, "Let me talk to her. Before any more interventioning. If she's weak, she can't hurt me." I silently open the front door and saw Caroline pleading to Stefan, he looks hesitant to answer the blonde, who added, "Please. Just let me try."

But Stefan gave in, nodding. He leads Caroline down to the basement to Elena, I walk around to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Stefan to come back from the basement to have a chat with him for the mean time. I didn't really get it, why does Silas need me for the spell? Surely, he has a witch, then where do I come in the equation.

"Didn't see you there..." I hear Stefan from behind the couch, smiling quickly at him, "Are we a bit closer to getting her back?"

"I hope so." He sighs, frowning. I pat the spot beside me letting him sit beside me in the couch, "Hear my plan out." I say, waiting for an answer back from him, nothing but a nod.

I smile, "She tried to kill me, why? She doesn't want Silas to terminate the Other Side and let the supernatural creatures there to just revive. The people she care about that's in there is Jeremy and Alaric. She isn't scared or bothered by Jeremy except for Alaric. So, what I'm saying is—" I explain to him my plan until he cuts me off, "Make her believe Alaric's back and let him turn on her humanity."

"It might work, after all. I am the best one her at making plans." I flip my hair in my own pride. He laughs, pushing me away from him making me fall down the couch.

"Stefan!" I gasp. Then we heard a Caroline yelling Elena's name. Stefan and I sped down to the basement to see what was happening. Elena was on the floor while Caroline was standing over her unconscious body, she turns to both of us, "Do whatever you have to do. I'm gonna be upstairs."

"Plan B." He informs me.

I drag Elena's body upstairs to a room in the house where there was a huge window and very spacious, I grab a chair from the side of the room, tying her with some ropes Stefan handed me. "What's happening?" Damon comes in the room, looking confused.