Disclaimer

Prologue

Prologue

"Who thought two of the most powerful creatures that has ever dwelled on this earth to fall in love?"

"I called it, love."

"How original of you."

A complex love story that has been happening for a millennium. Two of the most powerful creatures to be birthed to this earth, falling in love with each other. How could a millennium past and they still haven't figured their feeling for each other?

But when she receives a call, driving back to Mystic Falls frantically and attending to dinner with the Salvatores and other two brothers. The red string between him and her got thicker and it won't tangle anymore.

•••

Blurb

How could you love someone for a millennium?

Rosabella Evin Moore isn't your normal girl, she's the one that's been taken out of stories, the kind hidden from children. Or a myth. She's a tribrid of every creature there's been: a witch, werewolf and vampire. It happen just because of one snap.

Being immortal made her determined to be with him, she has all the time in the world to get him to be with her. But what happens if they part ways after a great incident in the Old Opera house.

Is faith rooting for them or not? Will a millennium be enough reason for them to be meant to be, always and forever?

•••

All Rights Reserved

maikasdiary | maika

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, however I do own Rosabella and the plot that circles around her and the other's relationship.

•••

Warning

Strong language!!