Chapter XIII: Growing Pains

Chapter 13:
Growing Pains
_________

Chapter 13:Growing Pains_________

_________

I trace his face on the painting that he has in his room displayed, he's gone. Oh, how I miss his blabbering around the house, his dagger threats to his siblings, his unsolved anger towards them and most importantly his touch and hug he would constantly give me whenever I'm done or stressed.

"He's gone!" I heard her screams then trashing around, I frown standing up and walking out my room and saw Rebekah throwing Nik's stuff around the room.

"Bekah..." I frown, running up to her and engulfing her in a very long huh.

"He's gone, Rosa." She sobs on my shoulder.

"I know but we'll get through this, okay?" I assure her. Smiling at her then I saw Damon behind her.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah notices his presence behind him.

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" Damon replies sarcastically.

"You come in our home and insult us, how dare you." I growl at him, he frowns at me.

"Tragic about Elena.." Rebekah smirks, "not to make a grey cloud grayer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" Then someone was banging on the window, my breath hitches in fear. Damon wasted no time and ran out the house in fear. Rebekah and I was immediately shot in the stomach with an arrow, it's tip laced with vervain. I gasp, falling back to the floor.

Couple hours passed, I finally wake up to soft grunting by Rebekah, finally I remember what happened to us earlier, how someone shot an arrow at us.

"Vervain ropes." I look to my left and saw Caroline also tied up with vervain ropes, "looks like Alaric outed us all the the Council."

"The Council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?" Rebekah scoffs, trying to pry off the ropes tying her hands and feet back. Suddenly, something happened that made the automobile crash and spin around in a 360 degree spin, the window shattering, it's shard flying around.

"Bekah, are you okay?" I cough, the car finally stopped rolling over.

"Yeah, you?" She replies, I let out a breath of relief.

"I'm just hanging, literally." I make a pun even with the situation that just happened. The van fell down on Caroline and Rebekah's side making me hang from the other side, the only thing holding me back is the vervain ropes around my stomach, hand and feet.

"What the hell just happened?" Rebekah asks to either the two of us.

Suddenly the door of the van was thrown off, the light blinding our eyes, "Tyler?" I hear Caroline's shocked voice.