Chapter XVI: The Killer

Chapter 16:
The Killer
_________

Chapter 16:The Killer_________

_________

"I've been looking for you since last night, Bekah. Call me back if you get this." I sigh, leaving her the 34th voicemail this day, today. She wasn't in her room, in the Grill or even in the Salvatore house. I asked everyone here in Mystic Falls and they haven't seen the blonde vampire around.

What a great start for the day, and now thinking that, that was the worst thing that could happen today. It wasn't.

I got a text message from Jeremy, along with Tyler, Caroline, Elena and the two Salvatores, saying that the hunter was in the Grill taking him hostage and will be dead by sundown.

Arriving fast at the Lockwood mansion, I shout entering the mansion with arms wide open, "Here I am, what's the plan?"

"The plan is, that I come in, rip Connor's heart out. Boom, everything is back to sunshines and rainbows." Damon answers grinning.

"No, you can't kill him unless you want to die!" I disagree with Damon's plan. Then turning to the others if they had any other plan except from Damon's, they looked at me silently.

Please tell me they aren't serious right now. I'm open to any plan right now that makes me disagree with Damon's plan cause goodness gracious, the man is the worst at coming up with plans.

"We need a better plan where Connor makes out alive." Stefan speaks up, making me look at him confused. Why does he care about Connor's life?

"Okay, I'm going. Call me if you got a plan which involves Connor alive." I sigh, getting the feeling that we might not rescue Jeremy out of this alive.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asks me, making me turn around to face her.

"I'm making a boundary spell around the Grill, so, Connor can't get out and escape, thank me later." I answer Caroline, before going out and back to the mansion to get Esther's grimoire that Elijah handed to me before departing Mystic Falls. Then my phone began to ring, "I'm in the middle of a spell, Niklaus."

"I'm sorry, love. But I heard that you got dragged into the mess. I need to know if you're doing all right." He replies.

"I'm doing great, Nik. He can't kill me." I answer chuckling, placing salt around the location of the Grill in the map.

"But decapitating you would." He answers in a monotone voice.

"Where are you?" I ask him, hearing people in the background that was disturbing me.

"You needn't to worry about that." He shrugs, suddenly ending the call. I chuckle, talking to myself, "The sword is not in Italy buried along with Alexander."

Finally, the boundary came up only humans and Caroline, Tyler, Elena, Stefan, Damon and me can enter and exit, leaving Connor inside in solitude. I called Stefan, "The boundary is up. Who are the hostages?"