Chapter XXVII: Graduation

Chapter 27:
Graduation
_________

Chapter 27:Graduation_________

_________

Grabbing my phone from the countertop to check if I had missed any calls and none so far, I gave Kol his old phone back and he told me he would call me cause he was going out to run an errand which I hope to be something safe. Now, I'm back home with Finn alone. I left Finn in his room due to his request of changing into another pair of clothes than what he was wearing when he died.

"Finn?" I call from the kitchen hearing no reply at all still waiting I know that he would reply just late, "Yeah?" I finally hear him yell back.

"Has Kol called you?" I ask then he replies instantly, "No, you?" I sigh, whispering, "He hasn't."

I grab my phone and tuck it into my pocket before going to Nik's art room where he stored all of his pieces of artwork. I went here to remind myself of the beauty in life. Nik's painting was all different and each telling a different story. "Hey Rosa, I was wondering if we could go out and—." Finn walks up behind me getting cut off by my phone ringing in my jean pocket, I smile at Finn, "Sorry." Then grabbing my phone to check, "It's an unknown number." I look him.

"Answer it." He pushes the phone to my ear, I shake my head, "There's dead supernatural beings roaming around Mystic Falls! I might get caught in the middle of another fight!"

"Just answer it. I'll be here to fight alongside you, Rosabella." Finn sighs. I nod, pressing the answer button and placing the phone up to my ear and heard his voice. The bloody voice that haunts me till this day and hearing it again.

"Hello darling." I hear his sweet voice now filled with poison. Finn and I were in a matter of shock.

"Rodan?" I stutter, leaning my back onto the table.

"The veil is up and I believe that I am a supernatural creature too." He answers. "I'm not mad at you, darling. In fact, I loved your commitment on hiding the sword and not letting them have it but now they have it, I'm getting it back and nothing will stop me."

"The cure? I have no idea where it is or who has it?" I reply but he cuts me off by chuckling, "That's why you'll be helping me or I'll have Alexander here kill Rebekah and Donovan here." I glance at Finn.

"Don't you dare hurt them!" I hiss.

"Help me get the cure and I won't." He repeats. I bite my lip thinking if I should help him or not. "Okay, I'll help." Then ending the call to that. I groan running out the room and grabbing my car key with Finn following behind me. "Where are you going?"