Chapter XXI: Down the Rabbit Hole

Chapter 21:
Down the Rabbit Hole
_________

Chapter 21:Down the Rabbit Hole_________

_________

Arriving back at the Gilbert house, bringing some food that I cooked which was casserole. I only made one for two: me and Niklaus. Opening the door to see him and the already healed Caroline Forbes in the house while she was on the phone.

"Ok, I'll get it." Caroline ended the call which I figured out to be Elena on the call. She sees me entering the house, I place down the casserole, "This is for me and Nik, you can have our leftovers."

"I know you have the sword, I need it." She demands, rolling her eyes at what I said.

"I don't just give out the sword because, 'you need it,' you're so daft." I scoff, handing Nik a plate of the casserole, he took it eagerly and ate.

"Shane got Jeremy, Bonnie and Damon. If he gets the cure... we're all dead." Caroline whines.

I chuckle, sliding her a plate and sending her a sarcastic smile, "We're dead either way. I could just tell the exact location of it?" I trail off, she looks at me with glimmer in her eyes, "thinking about it, how about... no. I'll hand the sword, try to kill me with it, you have three very furious Mikaelsons on your tail, you're lucky my sire isn't here."

"Tell her, love." Nik says, placing his plate down which was already clean of the casserole. Nodding, "Look for it in the cemetery, go on."

"Just that?" Caroline gasps.

"Better start digging." I smirk, "I'm kidding, it's hidden in plain sight, it's being held by someone." Before I knew it, Caroline sped off not wasting anymore time. I turn to Klaus, walking beside him.

"You hid it with Rodan?" He ask, his mouth wide open, fascinated at my hiding spot.

"I'm clever, aren't I? It's being held by the gargoyle in front of his grave." I grin, wiping Nik's lips with my finger then placing it in my mouth and licking it clean, he looks at me with desire. Crashing his lips onto mine, it dances with sync. I turn and I was straddling him, placing my hand on either side of his head, pushing his head further to me.

Copying my actions, he laid me down on the couch. "Stop, Nik." I chuckle, pulling away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. I sigh, laying down on his lap. "I miss him so much. He's always in my head."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's doing fine in the Other Side picking up girls and murdering people around town." Nik caress my hair, placing small kisses on the top of my head. I sit up, glaring at him, "Hey! The only girls in his life is—" I slap his hand.

"You and Rebekah, I know." Klaus laughs, leaning in for another kiss. Then the front door flies open revealing the two.

"We—" We hear Caroline's voice gasping.