chapter 2

Brandon's POV:

we went back our house after helping brooklyn, and damn she had me star struck she was so beautiful and from what i can tell her personality is great. we got back to the house and all went to the living room. "i mean damn" i said as i ran my fingers through my hair. "i know man" zion replied, "shes beautiful, like cars, and is super nice! god shes the total package" when zion said this i got mad i didnt want him to go after her "dibs" i yelled. "dibs?" nick and austin questioned. "yes dibs on brooklyn." i replied. they all rolled their eyes because they knew what that meant, bro code. "i wonder what she does for work, its no secret shes rich" edwin commented. "lets find her insta" austin said excitedly and started looking at his phone. all of us guys gathered around him to see if he would actually find it. 

after like 15 seconds austin held his phone far in front of him and said "i present brooklyn harris, model for off white, valentino, and chanel" as he read off each brand we all got more shocked and interested. "so you telling me that a famous model just moved in next door?" nick asked, but none of us could talk we were so shocked, just looking at her you could tell she was a model she was drop dead gorgeous, but just hearing was shocking. "and we got invited to her house tonight!?" nick said again, we all nodded. "wow she has 20 million followers" edwin commented, "she has picture with the hadids and the jenners and so many more famous people!" austin commented. after stalking her we decided not to follower her because we didnt tell her anything about ourselves so it would be obvious we stalked her. 

it got closer and closer to go to brooklyns for the party so we all got ready and put on these outfits and walked over

"i wonder if there will be celebrities here?" edwin asked. "i mean i bet, so lets not embarrass ourselves." i told edwin and we all agreed. we walked to her front steps and were met at the door by an intimidating man wearing a tight black shirt and black pants and shoes, he must of been a body guard. "umm hi we are here for the house warming party" i choked out because this guy was intimidating. "names" he asked as he checked a clipboard. "brandon, edwin, austin, zion, and nick" i answered. he scanned the list for our names "sorry not on the list" he said and we all stood their shocked, wow this is embarrassing. we started to walk away when i heard a voice "joe who is at the door?" brooklyn appeared behind joe and saw us, "omg guys come in" she waved us in past joe. "joe their names are right here" she pointed to the list and he read out "guys across the street?". "thats us" zion replied as we walked in. 

Brooklyn's POV:

"im so sorry about that guys" i told them in an apologetic tone, "dont worry about it" austin replied as we walked to the kitchen. "so you guys want a drink?" i put my glass that had water in it on the counter. "im good for right now but thanks" and they all nodded their heads, "ok well help yourself to anything in the fridge, let me introduce you guys to everyone." i walked to outdoor patio where everyone was and they followed behind me, i could tell they were nervous. "ok guys so these are my good friends Khalid and Billie" they said hello and then i had them follow me again "ok guys so these are my besties, taylor, romee, jas, bella, gigi, and kendell" they had a small convo and then i introduced him to my other friends kylie, virgil, shawn, zac, david, lana, joey, noah, alexis, and jonah. i could tell they were in shock on how many famous people there were in my house but to me they weren't famous they were my closet friends. i parted ways from the guys and they started their own conversations with others and then i went over to my girls and talked with them. 

"so girl who are the new guys?" jas asked. "my neighbors i met them this morning when i moved in, i stalked them they are in a boy band called pretty much and their music is pretty good." i quietly told them. "girl you got eyes for brandon" kendell said. "maybe" i replied which made all of them say "ooouuu" and this made me smile. 

"hi everyone," i said standing on a chair to get everyone's attention "thank you for coming to my house warming party, i just want to say each of you guys are invited because you mean something special to me and i wanted to say thank to my ogs for your endless support i love you. and also here is to new friends" i said winking at the guys and jas interrupted by yelling"and relationships" which made everyone laugh. "and i wanted to say you hoes get me though the day and i love each and one of you with all my heart so here is to friendship" once again i got interrupted again but this time by taylor and she said "and this fucking amazing house!" everyone took a sip of their drink and i got down off the chair. 

i walked over to jas, "fuck you". she just smiled and said "did you see brandons reaction?". "no what did he do?" i asked. "girl you should of seen the smile on his face." she replied, and this made me smile. the party was a lot of fun and i saw the guys talking with everyone so it made me feel good that they were fitting in. after the party the guys were the last ones left helping me clean up a little. "i cant believe i met kylie and kendell jenner" zion said as he dumped out half drunken drinks down the sink. "they are amazing i love them" i replied. "i cant believe i met virgil and zac they are two of my fashion icons!" edwin said, "i thought you might like them, virgil is actually one of my closets friends and so is zac they are always giving me advice and styling me." i replied which made edwins face fill with excitement. after we were done cleaning up the guys were about to leave "wait you guys stay here for a sec" i ran upstairs and grabbed a chain that i had found during the party. "i think this is one of yours" i held it out in front of them, "omg thats mine! i thought i knew i lost it somewhere but i couldn't find it. thanks so much" brandon reached for the chain with a penguin on it and gave me a hug. "its no problem" i replied and then the guys left.

i was tired of waiting i took out my phone and followed all the guys on instagram

brooklynharris followed therealnickmara, theaustinporter, brandon_arreaga, zionkuwonu, and edwinhonoret

therealnickmara, theaustinporter, brandon_arreaga, zionkuwonu, and edwinhonoret followed brooklynharris