chapter 33

it's been a couple days since brandon thought that i was making a big deal out of the jonah situation and i havent heard from him. i also haven't heard from jonah, which i also think is for the best. i haven't left my house in the two days, and not many people have come in besides carly, joe, and austin.

i laid in my bed writing in my song book when the door bell rung. i figured carly or joe would answer it but then it rung again. "omg" i rolled my eyes and slipped on my slippers and went downstairs to answer it, duke following right behind me. i opened the door and i immediately started screaming. "SYDNEY!!!!" "BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!" she yelled back and i ran and hugged her almost knocking her over. "what are you doing here!?" i asked. "austin told me you were having a hard time and needed a friend" sydney said as she smiled at me and i smiled back. "that kid" i said as i helped her bring her bags inside. "that kid" she smiled even bigger.

"so he hasn't come to apologize?" sydney said as she snacked on some carrots and hummus. "nope" i replied sipping some water. "what a bitch!" sydney said and i laughed. "who's a bitch?" nick asked appearing in my kitchen. "what when did you guys get here?" i asked looking at nick, edwin, zion, and austin as the stood in my house. "two seconds ago" edwin said as he got a carrot and ate it. i couldn't help but notice the fact that brandon wasn't here. "umm well feel free to sit and join" i sat motioning to the bar stools i was sitting on while sydney sat on the counter. nick sat next to me and so did edwin, while austin's and zion sat on the counter next to sydney. "what are the harris sisters talking about?" nick asked eating some candy, wait where tf did he get that from. "just some bitch ass named brandon" sydney said and i chuckled. "he hasn't left his room since" edwin chimed in. "sucks for him" i shrugged and sydney cheered me on. "let's stop this sad depressing topic that's brandon and let's do something fun!" i said and stood up. "like?" zion questioned. i walked over to my fridge and grabbed two six packs, "perhaps a little swimming?" i said as i held up the drinks and they all smiled.

"not too many syd your only 18!" i yelled across the pool to her as she downed her third beer. "your only 20 stfu!" she yelled back and i flipped off, it was far enough. i had finished my sixth beer i wasn't a light weight i could hold my liquor but i was drunk. "let's go live!" i said as i gasped and everyone agreed. me sydney and zion were the only drunk ones everyone else just casually sipped one beer. "heyyyyyy!" i screamed at the phone giggling which made sydney giggle. comments flooded in asking if we were drunk and what not and being the drunk girl i was i pinned a comment that's said "pin for tipsy brooklyn🍻" "someone said okay truth or dare, let's play!" i said excited and they all agreed. "ok send in truths or dares, mostly dares in the little question thing and we will do them" i said to the camera. i fiddled around with it until the truths of dares appeared in the screen. "ok this one says austin are you dating sydney?" i read aloud. "ok so i don't get to pick truth or dare?" he laughed and i replied no. "no i'm not dating sydney" austin said to the camera as he had he arms wrapped around her shoulders as she leaned into his chest and edwin whispered to the camera, "not yet." "ok zion i dare you to chug the rest of your beer" i read and zion chugged it and then crushed the can and threw it. "brooklyn out of everyone who would you kiss?" edwin read. i rolled my eyes at it and turned to look at all of them. "umm definitely sydney." i said and she sent an air kiss to me. "MORE DARE GUYS!" i yelled at the phone. "i dare edwin to bite brooklyn's lip" zion read from the phone. "bite your lip?" edwin said hesitant. "yeah come on" i said motioning for him to come closer. "brooklyn what about b?" edwin whispered. "it's a game edwin come on!" i said ignoring edwins comment about brandon and pulled his shoulder towards me. edwin leaned in hesitantly and causght my bottom lip in between his teeth and slowly pulled his head away pulling my lip. "next!" i yelled after and directed you attention towards the phone. "brooklyn i dare you to kiss anyone in the pool of the opposite gender for one minute." sydney read from the phone. "who's down?" i asked finishing my seventh beer and they all shrugged. "ok random pick who ever guessed the number behind my back gets to kiss me" i said laughing at how crazy it sounded. "two" edwin said and i shook my head no. "five" zion said and i pulled my hand with five fingers out from behind my back. zion and i both being very tipsy crashed our lips into each others while edwin timed it. zions hands moved along my butt and lower back and mine got tangled into his colored dreads. in this moment i forgot all about all the drama. zions breath was heavy due to how long we have been making out. "five four" i heard edwin say but i didn't want to stop anytime soon. i motioned for zion to move more to the left out of the view of the camera not breaking the kiss. i wrapped my legs around his waist as entered a deeper part where i couldn't stand but he could. he gave a tight squeeze to my ass which made me squeal into his mouth making him smirk. i tightened my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him grabbing his hair as tugging on it earning a few moans making my smiled.

edwins pov:

we all looked at brooklyn and zion kiss in shock. as they moved out of the frames we tried to ignore them and keep playing the game so there wasn't anymore suspicion. i read the comments but most of them were talking about zion and b, until i read one comment.

"brandon's in the live!" a comment read and i immediately ended it.

brooklyn's pov:

something was going down tonight.