chapter 5

Brooklyn's POV:

i stared at myself in the mirror as i tried on my third dress, this one was perfect.

i walked downstairs to be greeted by duke and carly

i walked downstairs to be greeted by duke and carly. "you look amazing girl" carly said wiping a fake tear away. "thank you do you think brandon will like it?" i asked as i pat the dress. "he would be blind if he didnt like it b" she responded which made me smile. "well im off, take care of duke" i asked as i walked out the door and i heard her faintly respond "i will". when i reached the car we were taking i saw brandon standing outside the car with his arms crossed in front of him, and damn did he look hot. he wore this tan, black, and red plaid suit with a black tie and a white under shirt. "you clean up nice" i said to him as i hugged him, "you look stunning" he replied which made me blush i grabbed his arm and said "lets go" did i mention this kid must work out because his arm was v muscular.

we rode to the venue and got out i turned to brandon who was staring at me "ok so they are going to ask if you are my boyfriend, im going to doge the question ok?" i asked him and he shook his head, "but im notorious for messing with the media so dont be scared to make small gestures that would indicate somethings going on here." i motioned between us while smiling. "you got it babe" he said and winked. we walked into the place and went onto the pink carpet, i posed for pictures some alone and some with brandon and then after the carpet we made our way to the media carpet, we had to go through here to get inside. my publisist pointed me towrads a camera and intervier labeled vouge.

"hey guys im amanada just stand right here" she moved brandon and i to a spot on the carpet "and we are ready to go!" she turned to the camera "im here on the vs carpet with super model brooklyn harris and her date" she held the mic to brandons face to which he said "brandon arreaga" amanda nodded and continued to talk "ok so brooklyn how are you doing tonight?" she put the mic in my face "im doing amazing, im feeling great, and i cant wait to see the show!" i replied. "this is your third time doing this show and you are only 20 how crazy is that!" amanda said "i know its amazing, i never thought that i would be here for a third time, let alone do this show at all. as i was beginning my modeling career this show was my biggest goal" i said "and now your here achieving your goal!" amanda said and i smiled. "ok quick game we have we are going to give you question and you have to say the top three answers ok?" amanda said as she got a card, and i nodded.

"favorite clothing items atm?" she asked

"jean jackets, an white sneakers, and my off white belts"

"favorite artists right now?" she asked

"j cole, ariana grande, and pretty much" when i said this i could see brandon smile

"last but not least, favorite shows you have ever done"

"this show obviously, any off white runways, and marc jacobs fall 2016 show"

"ok thank you so much have a great time tonight" she said

"thank you you too" brandon and i walked to the next camera this time it was a guy and he seemed more chill and he stood in front of a camera that was labeled hollywire. "hi guys nice you meet you im josh" he said and he seemed very nice. "hi im brooklyn and this is brandon" "ok so lets get started" he turned to the camera and then said "im here on the vs carpet with brooklyn harris and brandon arreaga" he turned to us "not going to lie guys i like my interviews to be chill so whats up with you guys?" he asked

"nothing much" brandon said into the mic "um well its been very hectic these past couple weeks with the show, but i moved into a new house about 2 1/2 weeks ago and i also got a new puppy a day after i moved in." i said smiling

"omg no way whats the dogs name?" josh asked

"duke" i replied "brandon actually named him" i said patting his shoulder and he nodded and smiled and wrapped his hand around my waist almost touching my butt. this sent shivers up my spine but i stayed relaxed because of the camera.

"how/when did you guys meet because as we know brooklyn you show so much gratitude towards you friends through the media and we always see you surrounded with friends on socials and in pap pictures, but this seems to be a new face" he said looking at brandon and i did the same. i looked at brandon while i talked "well i moved in across the street and they helped me bring in some boxes."

josh interrupted me " them?" brandon replied "ya there are 5 of us we are a boy band called pretty much" and then i said "i invited them to my house warming party because they seemed chill and all of us have hung out ever since they are great guys."

"so there isnt anything romantic going on between you and any of the guys?" joshed asked in a sus tone

i laughed "no"

"well that hand pretty close you your ass says differently" josh said looking at brandons hand which made me laugh even harder and brandon got embarrassed but he kept his hand there

"nothing but friendly love" brandon said into the mic and i also said "we met about 2 1/2 weeks ago here so we are still developing our friendship who knows maybe a relationship could come out of this in the future only time will tell."

"you here that guys brooklyn harris has a potential love interest mr.brandon arreaga, thank you guys so much for you time have a good night!" josh said as he waved bye to us.

"thank you you too!" i said to josh and turned to brandon "i hate interviews" i rolled my eyes. "hey they arent that bad" he said positively and i smiled as we made our way inside.